1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cornflower's Food and the such!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Cornflower, 8 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Cornflower

Cornflower Member

Hi everyone,

I'm CF, and I'm new to MM and SW. I'm off into town later to pick up some bits to start my first week on SW. This is going to be what I'll be cramming in my gob as usual!

I'm also off to class tonight too so lets see how it goes!

I'd love any feedback!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cornflower

Cornflower Member

Day 1 EE 09/12/2010

Hey everyone,

I went to class last night and it was great!
    Can't wait to get started today :)

Breakfast: Apple (sf), Shape Zero yogurt (f)

Lunch - none! was out and didnt take any money with me!

Dinner: Chicken breast (f), Rice (f), Onion (sf), Carrot (sf), Broccoli, (sf) 5 spice (f) soy sauce (f) egg (f) oven chips 28g (1 syn)

Snacky bits: 1 custard cream (3 syns) Advent Calander choc (1 syn), Wholegrain Ryvita Crackerbread x 6 (hexb) dairylea light trangles x 5 (hexa)

Before bedtime: Monster munch (5.5 syns) Wotsists ( 5 syns) coco pop cereal bar (4 syns)

Syns 19.5/105
    Last edited: 10 December 2010
  4. Cornflower

Cornflower Member

Day 2 EE 10/12/12

Breakfast: Quorn sausage (f), Bacon (f), Egg (f), Baked beans (f), 2x W/M bread from 400g loaf (hex b), butter 2 tsp (4 syns) apple (sf)

Snack: 2x shape zero yogs (f), apple (sf), 2x satsuma (sf)
    Last edited: 10 December 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.