• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cosmetic surgery

operations are ace, I love going under itsa great feeling lol!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Ooh dunno hun i would like to have it done in theory but would never do it! Accept your body as it is i say! Although could do with a little bit of a lift now lol xxx

ye i know bt i do really want this anyways just hate the idea of going to sleep and not waking up eeek

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol i had general anaesthetic a couple of weeks ago and a few months before and im here and very awake hun! Know what you mean thought hun as there is a risk, especially for something cosmetic too xxx

go for it,
I reckon im gunna have to get rid of some excess skin, thats why my new car as gone on hold:rolleyes: x

ye im goin to see if u can ave local as pple have that for c- sections and they cut u open then :) hehe

TracyJ

Gold Member
I know all about that hun lol!! I had local for that..too nosy to be put to sleep! xx

Lol i had general anaesthetic a couple of weeks ago and a few months before and im here and very awake hun! Know what you mean thought hun as there is a risk, especially for something cosmetic too xxx
Are you saying their is more of a risk in cosmetic srgery Trace x

Well no the risk is the same hun except if you definitely need an op to save your life etc then the GA isnt really a risk, but if you dont need the op but choose to have it then its def a risk if you see what i mean! xxx

der is just because its not seen as a medical necessity aving bigger chest and liposuction isnt needed its just wanted so we feel and look nice so your taking an unecessary risk

yeah sort of xxxx off to bed now goodnighty nite xxxx

Exactly! x

Night night babe xxxxx

Night night missy xxx

i believe in the states they do it under local, im sure it can be done over here you would be heavily sedated and wont remember a thing

lillie

weighs a lot less
i will defoo be having my boobies done as soon as possible i hate them with a passion and always have done ,uplift and inplants bring it on !!!!!

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
i would just love mine to be firmer,,not bigger or anythin,,hubby says no way,,as when i'd have a drink i would have em out for the whole pub to have a look and a feel!!and he is right lol

lillie

weighs a lot less
just wait til they start shrinking ,i was a dd and now a c and having 2 kids doesnt help either xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dukan Diet 12
Cambridge Weight Plan 5
CD Off Topic 5
Slimming World 0
Lighter Life Forum 21