cost of lipotrim

tweeza

I wonder if like me anyone else wonders why ppl slag off the cost of the shakes :confused: For me personally I was spending more on food what with my weekly shop and my take aways not too mention other stuff I bought to top up my eating I was spending a fortune!I have a friend who was meant to start this with me who is same weight as me and is using this cost of the shakes not too do it. this week spent £36 pounds on the shakes and that has been it, yet if I had been doing what i normally do I would have spent at least £60 pounds on top off that. So for me the cost is working out cheaper so im losing pounds and gaining £££££'s :D

Hi there,

I totally agree. The money I save on just not nipping to a shop for crisp or sweets when I'm out and about has mounted up and like you said about no longer going to the takeaway also adds up to a vast saving too. I am using my saved money for new clothes so am very happy.

:D

Hi there

It's EUR65 euros a week in Ireland & if you have a family to feed also it adds up, however Iv spent hundreds on gimmicks trying to lose weight. I done 4 weeks last sept & lost 2 stone which cost in shakes EUR300 but in my opinion worth every single penny :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know that for some it might be slightly more adding in the shakes but I just think if you were to add up what you spend on your eating habits then it cant not be a factor in deciding to go on the plan. Im still trying to convince friend as I know she wants to lose weight like me im hoping my first weigh in lets her join me as I know she is as unhappy as me with her weight. Also pushing her to join on here as everyone is so supportive and she might not be so scared of this plan

haha deezer luckily I dont like wine but I make up for that in everything else

Totally agree, more of a cop out than a reason!!!
I think it is just hard to justify the £36 per week spent on me and me alone. I know I spend so much more when not on the diet but when it's all in one shopping bill it doesn't seem so bad, shame I can't get this at Tesco!!!!!
I don't drink often and we don't have take-away's but just popping to the Tesco express on the way to or from school each day I could easily spend £40 per week on nothing!!!!
I know the results are so worth it, that's why I'm still here (and prob would be even if it were £50 per week!!!)
Best of luck with your journey, when the weight starts dropping off you your friend may well find the money to join you!!!
x x x

I think some people (maybe even subconsciously) use the money argument not to go on lipotrim.

IMO What you spend on lipotrim will save you what you might spend on food, Dr.'s visits, medication from weight related illnesses, not to mention physiotherapy type issues from being over weight.

Much cheaper in the long run...

I can see what you mean but I do find this diet totally over the top pricewise. Mine costs me £48 per week and as I am unemployed that is a killer. Also although the TFR formula keeps me in good health I am the one doing all the work - the TFR contributes nothing to my effort or determination. Any product that provides the necessary vitamins minerals etc would do exactly the same job. Don't undersell your own achievement here - it is YOU that is sticking to a virtual starvation diet - It is your determination and effort that is bringing the results. If the actual diet costs more than £1.00 per meal to buy then someone is a robber!!. All that said, I am glad I am doing it but even more happy at the results so far.

Happy New Year To You All
Thanks to all who have replied and every reply on here is saying a valid point and yes the cost may be high for some im a student on very little money so I do know money for this plan can seem extreme but I think if everyone honestly added up what they spend on food weekly and when I say this I guess im stating this for my friends benefit by the way then using cost as a excuse not to do this are mad. My starting weight was 25st 9lbs and my friend is slightly higher and I know to maintain and gain at my weight I was spending a lot more than the cost of my shakes guess im just dissapointed she backed out of this using cost as a reason, especially when adding up the cost of a diet club as well as the food she will be spending more:sigh: than what this costs. On a brighter note im 2 lbs off a stone in a WEEK :D:D:D

Well done!! :))
my LT is £30 a week and I think its worth every penny. HOWEVER, we are a family of 5 and it honestly works out NO cheaper for me to do LT in the grand scheme of things. I am still cooking for a family which means the same amount of ingredients really, the same packs of chicken etc.. yeah I may save a little bit but certainly NOT £30 of food in a week, nowhere NEAR that amount! Thats 1/3 of a basic shop for us and I certainly wouldnt ever eat 1/3 of the food in our house... when you bulk cook big proper meals for a family I dont think you can see the saving. We are not a family that eats out, buys takeaways etc - if this were the case and I was buying a lunch for woork etc daily then I would save an absolute FORTUNE indeed :) ... it owuld more than pay for itself twice over a week I think!! Thats gotta be a huge bonus! I think if you dont have a family then £30 a week for a WHOLE WEEKS worth of food and drinks is an absllute bargain!!! When you look at it that way its amazing!! I would still happily pay twice that amount,, even on top of our food shop to achieve wht I know it can tho!! :)) xxx

best £36 pounds Iv ever spent weighed in today at chemist and 15lbs off!:D:D:eek: and have money in my purse which I would not have if I had been eating normally so to my friend who I know has read this post :p what are you waiting for...

I agree that the cost for me isn't more than what I would spend on five lunches and my morning coffee at work. I think your friend is scared she will hate it/not stick to it and therefore have wasted £36. She is just not ready give up food yet. You are, so come on here for all your support. We are here for you. Your friend may come round when she sees your fantastic results or she may not. You need to be a bit selfish and put your own weight loss first and forget about her. It may be best not to go to her for the support you hoped you'd get if you both were doing it as she may not be able to give you the positive comments you need. We will. Good luck with your losses... you won't regret this xxxx

I would probably have spent that on wine!!! Lol... Well maybe not that much but close...

X
Dee I am the same!! I spent £250 stocking up the wine rack/spirits cupboard over Christmas, even though I wasn't drinking and OH only drinks whisky... Am gonna have to have one hell of a party when I get to target to get rid of it all (still vodka doesn't really have a shelf life does it) :D

Back