Cost of lipotrim

charlotte

Hi guys thinking of joining and starting again on lipotrim what do you all may now??? I use to pay £36 but see on a site it's £41 a week now? Is this right?

Hiya, I was paying 38 a week last year but this time round I've got shake that weight online it's the same thing but less calories so you can have 4 shakes instead of 3, it tastes as nice and is half the price x

Lh1989 I'm thinking of starting tomorrow too I've had them sitting in my cupboard long enough now

Today is day 1 I'm officially doing this (I hope)lol x

Not yet it will be my second time I did it about 5 years ago and lost two and a half stone but I've got a few functions and guests coming to stay it will be hard so think I might start mid November till Xmas have xmas off and start jan?

You can do it!! So far so good I'm doing better than I thought but then it's only day 1 x

Yay well done both of you!! Its good to know I'm not alone :-D
I'm going to try not to weigh myself for a few days as I'm a serial weigher and sometimes weigh myself like 5 times a day

How's day 1 for you Claire?

When do you get your shakes? X

It was full of temptation but I got through it and am now tucked up in bed feeling great in myself! Lets hope the positivity continues throughout week one! How was your day emma xx

It was better than I thought but I did really want to eat. I've woke up with a massive head ache so probably need to drink more. I did weigh myself with was really naughty I know but I lost 3lb (probably water weight) but I'm determined to carry on can't wait till week 1 is over x

Hide your scales, weighing yourself everyday is no good! Wait until your weekly weigh in and you'll feel more motivated to make it to the end of each week xx

Starting my weight loss journey

11/10/13 - 12 st 7 lbs
18/10/13 - 11 st 10 lbs

Back