• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cost of packs

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
£1.90 bars
£1.65 shakes
£1.85 tetras

x

mine charges £37.50 for 3 a day weeks supply..

she said they are £1.65 for the soups and shakes and £1.95 for the bars and tetras.. she also charges £6.95 for the water flavouring... and £2.50 for the boullion (cheaper in tesco).. and £5 to come out to me which is quarter of a mile.. if she wasnt the only one who did it in my area i would change.. as i dont like her "helpers" attitude.. (shes very uprupt)

mine charges £37.50 for 3 a day weeks supply..

she said they are £1.65 for the soups and shakes and £1.95 for the bars and tetras.. she also charges £6.95 for the water flavouring... and £2.50 for the boullion (cheaper in tesco).. and £5 to come out to me which is quarter of a mile.. if she wasnt the only one who did it in my area i would change.. as i dont like her "helpers" attitude.. (shes very uprupt)
£5 to come to you, that's a bit of a liberty, cant you get to her?

Gosh can't believe your CDC charges you to come to you!!
I used to pay a bit more than I do know as my cdc used to work out exactly with bars/tetras etc.but she now just asks for£35 for 3 a day and she usually throws my mix a mousse in too!
I always offer her more,but she always says no.I think she knows I'm going to be a client for a long time

Mrs B

Silver Member
I'm £37 a week for three a day. I go to my CDC but she would come to me for an extra £1 which I thought was reasonable.

In Ireland, it is €60 per week which equates to £46! Jeez it better be worth it!

i paid £48 for my 1st visit... but apparently that was £6 for water flavouring, and £5 for a 1st visit to her.. so i think next week is about £37

tetras are £1.90 so I normaly pay £39.90 a week my old CDC used to charge me £30 for whatever I wanted lol

i know.. its her "helper" that rang me and said oh she forgot to tell you its £5 to come to you.. urgh..

would cost me only £3 by return taxi.. i know i know.. but i got a toddler.. lol

1.65 a shake/soup, 1.85 tetra and not sure about bars as dont buy any!
sounds like an average amount really...
x

doodles

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
The recommended retail price is:
Bars £1.90
Sachets £1.65
Tetras £1.85
Water Flav £6.40
Mix a mousse £3

A counsellor is allowed to charge what they want. I use rrp's but do charge £2 for a home visit

Doodles x