Costa coffee help!

Cornburygirl

Hello just a bit of a query.

I love costa coffee coolers and are synned at 17 for a skinny medium...(asked for small and she have me a medium one by mistake!)

I have all HEXa left for today so two lots so can I deduct 12 syns for this? I thought it was just coffee and milk and ice blended so not sure if the syn amount is just in the milk.

Thanks! First week back after a big break so trying really hard! Am not planning on many syns tomorrow so can be flexible but just looking for an idea from the wealth of info here!

Xx

I think you are probably right. It makes sense that you should be able to count the milk as a hex a. I don't know the volume of the coffee (or how much skimmed milk makes a hex a!) But you're right that healthy extras usually are about 6 syns each, so I think you've worked it out right.

Hello just a bit of a query.

I love costa coffee coolers and are synned at 17 for a skinny medium...(asked for small and she have me a medium one by mistake!)

I have all HEXa left for today so two lots so can I deduct 12 syns for this? I thought it was just coffee and milk and ice blended so not sure if the syn amount is just in the milk.

Thanks! First week back after a big break so trying really hard! Am not planning on many syns tomorrow so can be flexible but just looking for an idea from the wealth of info here!

Xx

I think you are probably right. It makes sense that you should be able to count the milk as a hex a. I don't know the volume of the coffee (or how much skimmed milk makes a hex a!) But you're right that healthy extras usually are about 6 syns each, so I think you've worked it out right.

Costa coolers are made with an ice cream/milk shake type mix rather than just milk tho, so you couldn't really class it as your healthy A :( you'd be better off just taking the hit on the syns and learning for next time :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back