Costa Hot Chocolate

downtownsuzie

Silver Member
Morning everyone! :)

I've had a quick poke around the forum and a look in some of the archives and I can see lots of posts asking about Costa skinny lattes and such. Does anybody know the syns for a small and medium hot chocolate with no cream or marshmallows? I'm not a coffee person and its cold enough to fancy one!! I wouldn't be surprised if a small one is at least 15 syns though!

Thanks x

Costa has nutritional info on their website - you can use 1 syn for every 20 calories to work out the syns yourself :)

Thanks! Do I take away 6 syns for HEA?

You can take off UP TO 6 syns as a HEXA, but it depends on whether there's really a whole 6 syns worth of milk in it. Lots of things dont have much milk so wont count as a full HEX. Im not familiar with costa hot chocolte so I dont know, sorry.

Oh, and I had no idea that you could ask for a hot chocolate with skimmed milk!

You can take off UP TO 6 syns as a HEXA, but it depends on whether there's really a whole 6 syns worth of milk in it. Lots of things dont have much milk so wont count as a full HEX. Im not familiar with costa hot chocolte so I dont know, sorry.

Thanks :) I'll see if I can look into how much milk they put in x

Just don't be tempted by the black forest hot choc, even with skimmed milk it's ridiculous in syns!

Hmm, I've not had one of those before - maybe its for the best!!

I've looked online and found the three different sizes are::

Small - Primo - 340ml
Medium - Medio - 450ml
Large - Massimo - 560ml

Just don't be tempted by the black forest hot choc, even with skimmed milk it's ridiculous in syns!

That sounds like its something I should avoid :drool:

ermintrude said:
That sounds like its something I should avoid :drool:

Its like a gateaux in warm chocolatey milk form :drool: they do a mint hot choc too :drool:

Back