Costa skinny latte

pos bird

Had a skinny latte today and saw that they used skimmed milk. Can I count this towards my hexa.

Yep but they are pretty low in syns anyway so you might want to you use your HE for something else :)

I do all the time :) at Starbucks I get a tall, skinny, sugar free hazlenut latte.. Hex a and no syns! Deliciousss

This is fab, I did this last week when i went shopping and i really enjoyed it, I love costa. Made me think i was being naughty when i werent ha ha x

An interesting one this! My c said last week that these coffees still have to be synned but to be honest I dont understand why. I love them too, my secret guilty pleasure, with a little cake sometimes too.

Refer her to the article on the SW website that says you CAN use your HEa for a coffee shop drink

"Asking for skimmed (skinny) milk and by swapping sugar for sweetener can reduce the Syns massively – especially if you’re enjoying your medium skinny latte as your Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice and reducing the Syns by 6!"

Fill your cup the slimming world way

Yes I always have skinny! Dont bother with the sweeteners or syrupey things or anything else, just love the latte. Now the cake hmm, wish that was syn free toooooooooo although Starbucks do a skinny muffin, still about 18syns I think ouch

Back