Costs

Ali

Hi there,

Serial dieter here have done CD a few times but was thinking about LT I know I need to find a pharmacy that does it but can anyone tell me how much it costs each week and can you get ready made cartons like CD?

Thanks
Ali

get a shaker from the pharmacy works a treat no need for blender x

36 pound?????
I'm being screwed over!!!
Costs 65 euro in ireland:busted:

36 pound?????
I'm being screwed over!!!
Costs 65 euro in ireland:busted:

Lots of people have mentioned this before about how much more expensive LT is in Ireland .... doesnt seem very fair.
I dont live in Ireland and I pay £36.

One good thing though LT is one of the cheapest TFR diets of its kind on the market .... and in my opinion the best!

Well i suppose the results it gives is more than enough but the difference is still extortionate!!!! Oh well at least i'm on the road to slim-dom lol

£27/week through my docs

I pay £33 a week but it's less than my shopping would be.

still have to go shopping every week!!!...have a daughter who still needs all the fresh stuff: veg, bread, ham, cheese, fruit, milk..etc..(and i have to throw some of it out, if the whole pack isnt all eaten by her)... so this diet works out expensive to me, or am i in a mod, cos i had a crap WI!!!:mad:

£36 here in Hampshire. I still have to shop for 3 children and OH!!! I haven't noticed much of a drop in my food bill but then everything has risen in price over the last 24 weeks!!!!!

x

£27/week through my docs

My doctor told me to go on this diet should i ask for a prescription for it is that how you pay £27 pw ?? just wondering as saving for ivf every penny would help - thanks

My doctor told me to go on this diet should i ask for a prescription for it is that how you pay £27 pw ?? just wondering as saving for ivf every penny would help - thanks

I went to see my doc about an ear infection and mentioned my weigt problem, the next thing in starting LT! I see the nurse every week for my WI, get my blood pressure taken and i have a nice chat too. So for £27 a week i cant complain :)

About £1400 it cost me + fuel getting there + refeed + taking a few birds out from here afterwards. ;-P x

But was it worth it??

Totally, id have paid double that x

Wow thanks for all the info it sound good to me, do I just go to the nearest pharmacy that sells it or do I need to make an appointment? What does the diet consist of just three shakes per day? Can you drink tea and coffee or diet drinks?

Ali

Its 3 shakes a day (chocolate, vanilla or strawberry) and you can have black tea/coffee with sweetners and lots of water thats it!!!

and soup

Oh yeah and the lovely soup and flapjacks!!!!!

Back