1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cough Medicine!!!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sio, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sio

Sio Full Member

I've had a cough this week and was taking the recommended 2 tsp 4 times a day for a few days. Anyway I thought about looking it up as it's quite sugary and found that 4tsps is 100 calories!

I ate an extra 22 syns this week by accident :( If I'd known that I have eaten that many chocolate digestives, it would have made me feel better. Just something to be aware of.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I wouldnt worry about it hun, your health is more important than 22 additional syns xxx
  4. Sio

Sio Full Member

I know lol, but if I'd known before I would have counted for it. I managed not to comfort eat too. On the other hand if I'd have had that cough any longer OH would have made me sleep in the spare room!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.