Cough mixture

sparty

Gold Member
Hello all, the cough mixture I have been having has is full of sugar! Seems unfair that I would have to syn it though :(

Anyone know if I do??

I will. Tbh it doesn't seem to have had an effect as I still lost at WI on Wednesday (5.5lbs)

Maybe hot honey and lemon would be better and less syns. Might give that a go if it carries on!

ok and dont laugh and this is slightly off topic - my daughter and I had this awful awful cough over Christmas and a friend said we should rub Vics vapour rub on the soles of our feet at night....................and you know what???? It worked!!!!!

Oh and no syns lol.

ok and dont laugh and this is slightly off topic - my daughter and I had this awful awful cough over Christmas and a friend said we should rub Vics vapour rub on the soles of our feet at night....................and you know what???? It worked!!!!!

Oh and no syns lol.

Added bonus is that your feet would get some extra moisturisation :)

Honey & lemon juice mixed into hot water might help as well xxx

There are many SF cough mixtures with the same active ingredients but with sweetener rather than sugar?? Robitissin do one for dry and chesty cough Pavacol D for a dry cough these do not have any sugar there are many more as you've got to remember they cater for people that are diabetic as well mothers that do not want children to have sugar!

I always put Vicks rub on the soles of my childrens feet when they have a cough, put a pair of socks on and it goes x

Back