Extra Easy Could anyone take a look at my Meal Plan..

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Morning everyone, just asking for a favour really.

I've got Weigh In tonight and am slightly nervous due to having one of my Christmas meals on Monday Night. I have two jobs, and have my second Christmas meal coming up this Thursday.

As tonight is my WI, tomorrow will be the start of a new week for me. I've decided to do a meal plan for the upcoming week, in order to keep me focused and on track.

I've also tried to focus it more around Free/SuperFree & Speed/SuperSpeed foods, in order to save my Syns for the Meal on Thursday night.

This is the first time I've pre-planned a full weeks meals, and I just wondered if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think. Any comments/advice would be greatly appreciated, along with any alternative meal suggestions.

Thanks in advance xx

Wednesday 14 December 2011
Breakfast - 2 Slices of Wholemeal toast (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed) and Mushrooms (S)
Lunch - Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
Dinner - Quorn Peppered Steak with Slimming World Chips and Vegetables (S)

Thursday 15 December 2011
Breakfast - Pineapple (S) & HiFi Bar (HExB)
Lunch - Tuna Salad (S)
Dinner (Christmas Meal) - Caprese Salad (Slices of Mozzarella & Tomato (S) with Basil Oil Dressing), Chicken Breast (S) in a Garlic Mushroom (S) Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips, Homemade Tiramisu

Friday 16 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit & HiFi Bar (HExB)
Dinner - Mushy Pea Curry (SS) with Noodles and Vegetables (S)

Saturday 17 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit & Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed)
Lunch - Mushy Pea Curry (SS) with Noodles and Vegetables (S)
Dinner - 2 x Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Sunday 18 December 2011
Breakfast - Fruit & HiFi Bar (HExB)
Lunch - Roast Beef with Vegetables (S) and Gravy (2 Syns)
Dinner - 2 x Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Monday 19 December 2011
Breakfast - 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed) and Mushrooms (S)
Dinner - Baked Cod (S) with Slimming World Chips, Vegetables (S), and Mushy Peas (SS)

Tuesday 20 December 2011 - Weigh In
Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Tuna Salad (S) with a Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB)
Dinner - Quorn Peppered Steak with Slimming World Chips, Baked Beans (SS), and Vegetables (S)

Last edited:
looks great! i would say scrap Thursday as a plan day, bless you I dont think the abbreviations highlighting the speed foods matter in a garlic sauce....drools....basil oil dressing...more drool......chunky chips..falls over....tiramisu...passes out. this sounds delish but maybe you shouldnt be too anxious about your hex b etc in the morning (but then i guess it could be damage limitation)

looks great! i would say scrap Thursday as a plan day, bless you I dont think the abbreviations highlighting the speed foods matter in a garlic sauce....drools....basil oil dressing...more drool......chunky chips..falls over....tiramisu...passes out. this sounds delish but maybe you shouldnt be too anxious about your hex b etc in the morning (but then i guess it could be damage limitation)

Hi hun, thanks for your comments.

The reason I've still planned in my HExB, etc, is because I want to have one meal off plan, rather than one day. For me, having a day off plan is too dangerous. One day off plan leads to a week off plan, and it just continues into a horrible spiral.

I'm hoping that by being really good and on plan all week, including Thursday (up until the evening meal) I can still look forward to a loss.

Well done for only planning to go off plan for 1 meal, food sounds yummy, good luck and I'm sure you'll get a loss xx

well done! you're much better than I would be!!

Thanks hun!! Really looking forward to some yummy meals in the next week, it feels so good being back on plan :) xx

Thank you all for your comments. It's nice to just have a bit of reassurance that I'm on the right track.

Went to class last night after my other Christmas meal at the Indian restaurant on Monday, and still managed a 1lb loss!! :D I'm so chuffed and hoping I can do the same next Tuesday xx

well done love.. your meal plans look lovely, i think its a good idea to have just the one flexi meal as im a bit like you and would end up having an off plan week if i let myself.. this way you are still incontrol and can do a bit of damage limitation!!..

well done love.. your meal plans look lovely, i think its a good idea to have just the one flexi meal as im a bit like you and would end up having an off plan week if i let myself.. this way you are still incontrol and can do a bit of damage limitation!!..

Thanks hun, it's nice to know I'm not the only one lol! I just find it sooo hard to get back into the swing of things once I fall off the bandwagon :8855:xx

Back