• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

could i book the ketosis fairy for ................

well could she catch the train late afternoon..........not far from plymouth to taunton ..................pack her a lunch up for me ......xx

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Erm.......ok then as I know you...lol.
How are you doing ? Had a fantastic night...we got in about 2.40 am after chuck out time. Then we were laughing so much Im surprised we didnt get thrown out......Everytime I laughed my hernia stuck right out...Sam took pictures of it but she hasnt got round to sending them yet.

We finally got to sleep about 3.30 ish....!

should of arranged to stay the night but you may have been a load of bores .................but now i know differently ............meet up in plymouth me thinks!!

sonkie

Gold Member
Too right.....lol. I will have to ask my now ex (been single for a week) to have the boys.
Well I havent laughed like I did that night for ages.

Susan maybe you should go to the party as the ketosis fairy not the tooth fairy. Maybe the magic would rub of on you!

Dizzy x

been ill over weekend ...............ketosis fairy dropped in late last night so keeping her hostage for a few days ........ransom note will be posted later ....don't call the police or else she gets it !! i will force feed her carbs all day !!

ketosis fairy should be in a deep burgundy ..she always brings a smile to me when she dresses like that !! xx

Last edited:

sonkie

Gold Member
Awwww damn.......I am going to have to send in the A team........we must rescue the ketosis fairy.....Susan must not be allowed to keep her......I need my share.....!

i fed her crisps .......so she's lethargic now !!! xx