Could it be a 'sign'

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Some of you will probably laugh when you read this, but I think I've had a bit of inspiration.

I've never been able to set myself an overall target. I've never been slim, so never known what I should aim for. I always just thought, "I'll know when I get there".

The other night, I had a dream where I was at class. I'd lost 3stone 3lb and reached my target! I remember how happy I was, although 3stone 3lb bares no significance to me whatsoever.

So, I've been thinking...Maybe I make that my "target" for now, and see how I get on from there. What do you think?

I think it's a place to start! And all things need a place to start.

Ha ha! Were you happy with how you looked in your dream?

I think targets are great as you have a specific number to aim towards and that's motivating. I've never been slim so have no clue what weight I'll feel happy at. Maybe I'll dream myself slim too ;)

It's a nice round number :) I'd go with that too!

Defo do it! You can always change your mind :D

Thanks for all of your comments guys! You're right, it's definitely a place to start.

So, I'm gonna make my initial 'target' a loss of 3stone 3lb. Just going to take it from here and see how it goes.

Thanks again for all of your comments :) xx

Well I lost another 1lb at WI on Tuesday so I now have 36.5lb to go until I reach my 'dream' weight :) Here goes..

Back