could really do with some support and a cher on pls

rach1987

hi there im rachael(rach) , im 25 years old . im married and have been for 3 years , we have 5 beautiful children between us.after me havin 3 kids and yoyo diets and crash diets and forgot how many times at slimming world im back again , i must say i do love my drink (vino and vodka)and this is my down fall. when iwas last with slimming world i lost a stone but it took me 6 mths lol ,not good . now i really need to loose this weight im starting monday!!

i want to be skinny by summer and fit into my old clothes and the many new ones i have brought and never worn. i have all the right food in,also im doing the race for life on the 15th july to give me more of a nudge on the exercise department, silly thing is i have exercise bike the kinect zumba,a stepper and a stidder and lovley country side to walk around but i am always to tired running around 3 boys. we have my oh 2 girls every other weekend which is also difficault on the food front . also im forever cooking 3 meals a night as oh and kids dont like sw food. so im always go go go , and some days dont eat till 4pm ,which by then i eat rubbish because i cant be bothered and too tired so i have a couple glasses of wine to relax and then eat rubbish:mad:. my goal is 10st as thats been my smallest but that was a year after my first child .after my second i never lost the weight at all had so much going on and after my 3rd son i went to 15st6lb and shrunk to 11st 6 lb in a matter of 6 weeks .and thats when i joined slimming world , so u see ive had the 10s in my grasp but im stupid and let it mount up again :mad:.

im going to weigh in on monday morning, also will be doing this from home and may go to group in a few weeks . i enjoy ee but its very slow which makes me give up so i may mix things up a bit .

so this is it im biting the bullet on monday . would be very greatfull for any tips ,or to let me know if im going wrong somewhere , also will take pics when i can xxx thank u for reading xxx wish me luck im gonna need it :D

Last edited:
today is the day MONDAY

hi everyone today is the day i started sw again ,i weighed my self this morning and im 11st and 1/2lb (not good!! ) i must admit ive suffered from a megga hangover and only a few hrs sleep as my little boys was up all night after i got in from a night out. so not a fantastic day but i stuck to plan :)

so my food today on ee

brekkie
none :sign0007:(will try harder with this)

lunch

supernoodles ,with mushrooms and spring onions, with salad(lettuce,cucmber ,tomatoes,yellow pepper)

dinner

lean mince burger ,with sw wedges, and salad(lettuce,cucmber,tomatoes,yellow pepper,spring onion , grated carrots)
1 tablespoon salad cream 1 syn

drinks :-
diet coke 2 pints
coffee (hea) 2

ok so havent done great on the fruit and sf today but will try harder just wanted stodge today.

still havent had my heb but im hungry again as had dinner at 4pm,so ill prob have some toast later , will top up syns tomorro

right after my last post my kiddies have been so unwell with my little one having a throat infection , and all of them with a sickness bug:(, even my oh got it , and i havent been 100% myself:(, i havent stuck to plan at all, ive just grabbed anything just to eat on the run while trying to get eveyone better . but today im back on plan :D , even though still feel under the weather and have felt sick all day. so i will from now on be doing my food diary on here

so today ee so far

brekki

dry fried egg on toast , with ketchup 1 syn and a pear and satsuma

lunch

chicken and ham salad(lettuce,cucmber, tomatoes,spring onions,beetroot) with salad cream 1syn

havent mannaged pics for these but will do one for dinner

also weigh today a shocking 11st 6lb!!!:eek::( , just goes to show what 2 weeks off plan can do , ok line drawn this morning
_________________ so lets kick that fat !!!

Last edited:
latest meals , gammon with new potatoes and veg with gravy, and smash chicken omg amazing!!!! a must try feels so naughty but oh so good !!!!!! 100_4515.JPG100_4532.JPG100_4531.JPG100_4530.JPG

Hi Rach, Just thought id pop by to say hiii! Welcome back after two weeks away, and well done for drawing a line. Stick to it you'll do fab :) xx

right time to kick myself up the bum!!!! been a mad few weeks of bugs ,ill kiddies , things going wrong and my head not in it . at the moment me and 2 of my boys have a cold , so to be honest i feel like :jelous:. but i need to get my bum in gear i have race for life on 15th july and havent done any walking to build myself up to it , i know it will be hard as i have got very lazy:mad:. but tomorro im planning my week and see if that helps me , things never go to plan in my house so im going to be kind to myself , as i have found i beat myself up too much on alot of things, and defo about sw and not doing it right. so tomorro im allowing myself a day of treats and planning!!! as it is the oh night off. and wednesday i hit it. i must admit that i still havent got my head around it totally on syns and tend to judge:rolleyes:, i will try to measure and keep track. but would be very greatful for ur surpport. i cant aford to go to group yet and to me honest its my oh night off and he doesnt get many so i feel like im loosing him. i dont see him enough as it is ,about an hr a day:mad:, and he and kiddies dont understand slimming world or want to even try so im stuck, with no surpport, :)oplease excuse spelling not very good at that). so as ive finished blah blah blah , roll on wed to start a fresh!!! xxx

Back