Could someone help me with these Syn Values?

somebody

What are the syn values in:

• Doner Kebab (Small with Garlic Sauce, Salad and Pitta)
  • Reece's Cups
  • One glass of Innocent Smoothie Pomegranate, Blueberry and Acai
  • Monster Munch (Onion Flavour)

Also can I save up my syns for say, Wednesday and Thursday (I assume a Kebab won't be anymore than 30 syns?), to get a Kebab on Friday?

Thanks in advance.

The quantity of meat will differ from place to place but here's a guide

Doner Kebab (Original/EE = 8/ G = 16 meat only) (Small with Garlic Sauce (4 syns for 1 tbsp), Salad (free) and Pitta (7.5 syns medium white)) Total = 19.5 on Original and EE 27.5 on G

Reece Cups - They only have the miniatures at 2.5 syns each, the bigger ones you can just work out at 1 syn per 20 cals as they contain no free food.

One glass of Innocent Smoothie Pomegranate, Blueberry and Acai - Not on syns online, syn calculator brings it out at 8.5 per 250ml as there is technically no free food in it although the others are between 5.5 and 7.5.

Monster Munch (Onion Flavour) - Walkers Crisps, Monster Munch, all varieties, 22g bag 5.5 syns on all plans

HTH

Wow thanks, gonna be saving up syns for a Kebab on friday. Think I will miss out on the Smoothie (I will just get pomegranate and blueberries and eat them instead) and the Reece's Cups, I found out they are 120 calories per cup which is 6 syns. Happy about the Monster Munch though.

Back