could someone hide my scales PLEASE!

patchesmum

I do not understand why I feel a compulsion to weigh myself!!! For 3 days I have STS and it makes me miserable:( I know I should leave it until Monday weigh in but I can't help myself!! That said, my knickers feel comfy today:eek:

Hey comfy Knickers.....i'm exactly the same! I put the scales on different tiles on the kichen floor cos i'm a different weight on each tile lol....we need stay away from the scales! I'm 4lbs lighter on my scales than i am on the chemist scales...which p1sses me off! You have less than a stone to lose you lucky thing....dont be disheartened...keep going and that stone will be off you in a few weeks!!!! x

Hey..just went on your profile....is that patch on you profile pic....He's gorgeous x

It sure is! She's a she and is a lovely companion, unlike the children she does what she is told! She lives LT strawberry shakes!!

Hi Patchesmum, Ive read similar posts to yours quite often, I know some people like to get weighed at home every day and then convince them self that its not working as the scales can mess with your head. Usually when they go to the pharmacist its all fine and they have had a good loss. lol I dont have any scales at home so Im glad or I think I would be doing the same lol

It sure is! She's a she and is a lovely companion, unlike the children she does what she is told! She lives LT strawberry shakes!!

She is gorgeous!!!!! I have 2 llhasa apso....they are my babies and listen to me more than my 10 year old daughter!
They are really benefiting with me being on this diet...i have the legs walked off them lol x

Until I started LT I'd not weighed myself in almost a year - maybe I should have done? lol.

I now have my scales just behind my desk (where I am sitting now)... I weigh myself several times a day.

I actually find it fun. Sometimes I sit here for an hour, weigh again and I've put on a pound. haha.
I don't take it seriously though - the pharmacy weigh in is what I'm paying attention to.

Patches - just take your home weigh ins as a bit of fun and you'll be fine :)

Little flower patch is a tibetan terrier. We are sat in the garden planning what's for tea for the others. Mmmmm what shall I have? Oh I know, a shake! Pudding? A pint of water of course!

Lol I'm really into this at the mo I jump on them 10 times a day and position them around the room but like AND says if we take home scales lightly and focus on pharmacy results that should be ok!

I don't own a set of scales but I do have some at work which are calabrated regulary so I do use em a couple of times a week and it's always good to move em around ha ha

Hurray! 3lb down ,loving the scales now!!:woohoo:

Fantastic Yellow Umbrella, well done, told you it would all be fine:553:

well done to you all your all doing so well.... i just want to stay the same this week, i have hidden my scales, i have had a bit of a break, but rather than re feeding, i am re introducing the TFR... ha ha... ;)

Hi Rosie Mae, we are a similar weight but you are being much more ambitious than me, well done you! :cool:
When is your weigh in day?
Just noticed, we have a similar goal too, I am going on holiday 1st June:character00255: which is the main reason for the diet but a few events along the way I would like to be thinner for including a wedding in 2 1/2 weeks:character00250:. Expecting a fairly slow loss now week 1 out of the way but anything is better than nothing!

Back