Could you help me? How to burn my over fat?

mike00

Im a male and i i dont like my body i dont like my back side because I can’t seat in my chair my but is to big. Please don’t only say, do exercise. I need a help.

Hi Mike00, I know how you feel, but it must be a combination of both, but a very eminent Doctor once said to me that more exercise just makes you more hungry!! and I know that for true, I can't exercise much because I have Post Polio and Arthritis, With Post Polio the more exercise I do the weaker I get!! so it is really low cal for me, your a man and it should be easier. Have a good look at what you eat, check your fridge and cupboards, I I have anything in that is "Naughtie" a little voice calls to me, coooeee!! come and eat me. So, I know that I must NEVER buy anything that I must not eat. I am just starting again, its crept on. I am 5ft 9" and 15stone 11lbs, got to get to 13stone By December. When I go St Thomas again to see my sweet Italian consultant. Maybe we can chat and help each other. Its FAT & Sugar, we must cut them out. Go through your kitchen and THROW away all the wrong things. Replace them with Low Sugar, Low fat yoghurts, lean meat and no Takeaways. We can do it without all the exercise!!

Back