• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Could you tell me the calories please....

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
...in the vanilla shake pack and the cranberry bar?? I lived on these on LL, 1 bar and three vanilla shakes a day, and I'd really like to compare the number of calories I was taking in on LL and the number that I am having on CWP - I don't think that there will be any massive difference, but just interested to find out!

Thanks so much in advance!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
The shakes are about 125 and the bars are about 200... :D

xx

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
Yay! Thanks so much x

Slowly shrinking again!
No problemo... :)

The bars may be slightly less as the different varieties vary slightly, but only by about 20 cals or so...

Glad to be of some assistance anyway!... ;)

xx

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
Thanks, that means that I was having about 700 calories a day on LL. On CWP Sole Source, which is three packs a day, I was having 432 to 472, depending on what bar I had. I've just started Sole Source +, where you add a 200 cal meal, so that still only takes me up to a max of 672 calories, less than LL. I was just a bit worried that it would affect my weight losses a lot, but I am hoping that it won't now, seeing as though it's still less than on LL!

Thanks for that reassurance!

Nik x

PS - you've done really well on LLT!!!

Slowly shrinking again!
Oooh, well... Yes, sounds like you should be fine then! :)

Aww, thanks! Yup, doing ok, slowly but surely! Hehe... ;)

Xx

If u count 125+125+125+200=that's 575 and not the 700 u thought also 100 cal here or there won't matter as ur body will use the excess it needs itself I think

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
Ha!!! I always was rubbish at maths!!!! Thanks Andy x