• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Couldnt manage the soup and not hungry :(

After feeling pretty good all day it seems to now have flipped the other way :( went to have my Thai chicken soup and couldn't manage anymore than 4 spoonfuls :( it just tasted awful to me and I nearly threw up :( so I'm now worried as I obviously haven't had enough calories today with just my shake, bar and 3 1/2 litres of water and I have got a throbbing headache to top it off :( so will I be ok on just that as at the minute I can't face nothing but water x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You defo need to eat something else. Try another shake. I couldn't stand the Thai chicken the first time i tried it. I had it tonight and really enjoyed it. So it does get easier.

Please have a shake or at worst another bar. You need calories.

Ok thanks girls, will wait half an hour and see how I feel I think. If I feel ok I will have a shake if not I will try and eat a bar. I don't know what it was but I just thought it tasted so wrong! Hopefully next time it will taste better x

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I agree, if you don't have a bar or a shake you might feel worse. Its an awful feeling but it passes. It is a totally new way of eating and the body does take some time to adjust, give it time. Hope you feel better later.
GSQ

Well I feel completely and utterly ashamed of myself :( I couldn't bare the thought of a shake and I was worried that the bar would be too many calories/carbs so I had half a quorn fillet instead :( I am now questioning whether I will actually be able to continue with TS as this is only day three. :(

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Well I feel completely and utterly ashamed of myself :( I couldn't bare the thought of a shake and I was worried that the bar would be too many calories/carbs so I had half a quorn fillet instead :( I am now questioning whether I will actually be able to continue with TS as this is only day three. :(
Please don't feel ashamed!! You had to be realistic with how you were feeling! Positives you had HALF a quorn chicken then stopped nothing else!! Now that's something to be proud of!! Chin up sweetie and get bk on track tomorrow ;) xx