• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

council tax benefit - Do you know ?

S: 26st9.0lb C: 25st5.0lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st4lb(4.83%)
From what I understand no you just need to update your situation with housing and any other benefits agency (if you are entitled to ctax benefit you may be able to get others) and they will then recalculate what is left as spread it over the remaining months until next tax year, I'm pretty sure that is what my friend had happen but just ask them I'm sure they get asked this all the time x
S: 12st9lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 2st4lb(18.08%)
As soon as your circumstances change let them know straight away, you wont have to pay anything back so long as they haven'tt overpaid you. Unfortunately I ended up being overpaid in HB over year ago by about £330, no idea how or why but I am having to pay it back £9.90 per week now. My advice would be to keep checking every so often to make sure you are receiving the correct amount xx

Similar threads