1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Councillor needed Christchurch Dorset x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k8te, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Well-Known Member

Hello everyone

Sorry if i shouldnt be posting this here, but i really need to find a councillor very soon, as really want to start my journey to being slim this week. I contacted a lady last week and left a voice mail and she hasnt replied as of yet, and wondered if anyone on here would come to my rescue.

Many thanks

Kate x

P.s You are look great i have been lurking for months now and following your journeys, hence why i would like someone on here to help me x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

hey kate, thats a shame she hasnt contacted you. i dont know if there is any cdc's from there on this site, is that the only local one on the website? you could ring the head office and they would prop have an up to date list of cdc's and you never know there might be another in your area.

ps. :welcome: to minimins :) x

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Well-Known Member

KD on here is in Bournemouth, not sure whereabouts though.

As you say you have been reading the forum for months so you must have read KD's posts, who hasn't.

She lost 8stones three years ago and has successfully maintained.

Sounds like a good place to start to me