Total Solution Count down to bikini bliss....

MrsGlas81

Hopefully.... Right, this is me, starting the diary early (Monday) so I can get down my feelings before I start. I am a mum of two, and I have battled constantly with my weight since leaving school and settling down with OH who I met whilst still in school. I have done so many diets, I can no longer remember them all! I was at my lowest weight on my wedding day 3 years ago after doing lighter life and losing 4 stone, I had piled on the lbs after having DD and weighed in at 14st 13lb when I started. I felt FAB after LL so hope I can achieve this again.

I weighed in this morning at 12st 10lb and want to lose at least 1 stone by 19th July, when we fly out to Spain. I'm going to need the support from everyone on here as I have rubbish willpower! Hopefully writing this diary will help me. My mum is doing it too so we will be in it together!

So, how do I feel?

- Apprehensive - can I stick with it?
- Excited - cant wait to see the new me
- Worried about the first few days

So, here's to Wednesday, my first day! My packs arrive tomorrow, at work, I haven't told anyone I work with, kind of hoping I can keep it from them to see if they notice, but it might be a give away when I'm not munching away on my coffee breaks!

Welcome! Well done on getting motivated. You have done it before you can do it again! I look forward to seeing how you get on :-D x

Thank you, I look forward to sharing it - and reading everyone else's stories too :)

Packs have arrived, measurements done, apart from start weight which I'll do tomorrow. I'll probably weigh everyday as this is what I'm used to doing, does anyone else do this? Feeling really apprehensive!

Oh yeah, I am a serial weigher. Cannot help it but not even sorry for it. As long as you know your own body and its fluctuations and don't let any ups put you off x

I hope that there will be no fluctuations lol! No, I bet there's bound to be.

Well, had my final supper, and final cup of tea.... Sob! Bit annoyed as hubby (skinny athletic type) is not really supporting me. He's very negative towards me dieting. I hope he changes his tune once I have lost a bit.

Well, my official weigh in was 12st 10 and 3/4lb... I had a strawberry milkshake for breakfast and a tomato soup for lunch. Feeling very bubbly in my tummy, have wind and a headache. Apart from that I'm fine!

Hiya and welcome MrsGlas81. Good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Hi Gigglepants - thank you!

Well, day one has gone okay, just tucking into my evening bar, had a headache this afternoon, and just noticed a metallic taste in my mouth, so just posted a thread as I wasn't sure if this is ketosis already? I'm not raging hungry, but I guess in the coming days I may be, so overall a good start! Can't say I'm overly excited about the taste of the 'food' though! Tastes just like the LL packs except not as sweet.

Thanks Sore_loser. How's it going with you?

I have lost 3lb in the first day, yay! If I want to get down to my wedding day weight, then I have 21lb to go, but in 5 weeks, I think that's asking too much. Feeling a bit hungry today, but about to top up on some more liquid and have a soup before work. The jeans already feel loser! Or is it wishful thinking?!

I think that is very acheivable if you stick to it religiously for the 5 weeks..

We are similar weights and I have a holiday 2nd August so I will be watching you very closely.. good luck x

Good luck I am on day six start weigh is 12 st 9lb so same weight more or less, I want to lose one st by 5 th julybfor hols. Going well so far, not had any slip ups, keep busy and drink plenty water. Good luck

leedsforever said:
I think that is very acheivable if you stick to it religiously for the 5 weeks..

We are similar weights and I have a holiday 2nd August so I will be watching you very closely.. good luck x

Lovely - have you a diary too? It'll be good to See how you do too. How long have you been doing it?

Time2slim said:
Good luck I am on day six start weigh is 12 st 9lb so same weight more or less, I want to lose one st by 5 th julybfor hols. Going well so far, not had any slip ups, keep busy and drink plenty water. Good luck

Have you weighed in between now and your start weight? That should be achievable, where are you off on your hols? Sorry, I'm a nosy Parker!

leedsforever said:
Yes I do hun... just started it today.

Im on day 2 today but I have done it before. Total weight loss is near on 6 stone :)

x

Ooh, I'll have a look once kiddies in bed. 6 stones is fab - all on this diet or others?

Survived day 2, I'm actually really enjoying this, yes, I'm feeling hungry at times, but nothing too horrendous. I've got a very noisy tummy and (tmi) a lot of wind! Lol! But hope this is just the adjustment to it all. I can't wait to meet the new me. I only hope I don't have to buy too much of a new holiday wardrobe as I can't afford to! I'll be off to Primark I think!

Have drunk almost 3 litres today, but most of it is in black coffee, plus a bottle of coke zero - is this ok? answers please!

Ive had wind and stuff badly on days 1-3 before but Im ok this time round. I often have a really emotional day 2-3 as well but I'm feeling very positive. Coke zero I drink alot of, I dont recommend though really try and keep water up more so and maybe treat coke zero as a bit of a treat. Visit to the dentist today has also made me more wary of the stuff. lol

leedsforever said:
Ive had wind and stuff badly on days 1-3 before but Im ok this time round. I often have a really emotional day 2-3 as well but I'm feeling very positive. Coke zero I drink alot of, I dont recommend though really try and keep water up more so and maybe treat coke zero as a bit of a treat. Visit to the dentist today has also made me more wary of the stuff. lol

Ha ha! I'm a dental nurse and I drink it! Only a can or a bottle a day. Will try and up water tomorrow. Meeting mum in the coffee shop, she's doing it too as she's coming with us and is the same as me and wants to lose this stone. I'm dreading keeping the weight off when we are away. Hopefully if I low carb it, I'll get away with a massive gain. Fingers crossed.

Back