Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Skinny2be!!

Hi,

So I'm starting weightwatchers (again)

I'm hoping to lose 2lb a week, starting from Monday!!

I'm going to try doing it at home first & if it doesn't work I'll join a group!!

Any other bride to be's out there giv us a shout :) or any1 welcome

Xxx

Found You :) Good Luck with your journey :) I have a Diary too if you would like to subscribe. X

Hey, thank you!! I'm exited to get started hopefully the weigh ins will come round quickly n I'll see the lbs fall off :D Xx
My week has flown by x
I weigh in for the first time on Saturday x eekk!
I didn't see what I weighed as I didn't want that to take over me so I can't even check how I'm doing x

Good luck im a newbie here too

Good luck on your weight loss :)

My week has flown by x
I didn't see what I weighed as I didn't want that to take over me so I can't even check how I'm doing x

You're gonna have done fab Sweetie! Can't wait to hear your result on Saturday! X

My week has flown by x

Aw good, let us all know Saturday :)

I can't help but know, although I know what you mean bout it taking over!

How u doing Sweetie? X

Here to subscribe too, good luck i need to lose 5 stone too seem an awful lot but if we keep chipping away at it we wont find it dropping off

How u doing Sweetie? X

Hey, I'm good thank you!! How are you? Hoping to get the healthy shop done tomoz for Monday start! My lo is teething so it's setting me back with everything, we've just got home from our 1st family holiday so house is like a launderette :-/ will be nice to have abit more energy with this healthy food :) x

Back