Countdown to a X-Mas LBD!!

sleepymum

Silver Member
So a little about me!
I am 34, weigh 13st 2lb and have a 7 year old boy who is the main reason Im doing this!
He is an active little man (like all boys), and I want to be able to keep up with him and have fun.
I dont want him to have memories of a mammy you wasnt able to go cycling or play football!

So over the years Ive done ww, lost 3 stone and put it back on again. Did ww again, and most recently sw which Ive been doing the last few months, but have stalled big time!

With 99 days to christmas I would like to loose a stone and a half! If I reach that target, I will treat myself to a little black dress.

So enough about me!! Hope some of you will keep me company and keep me motivated when I have days that all I want to do is eat my weight in chocolate!!! Lol

My weigh in will be every monday! And I will be using my fitness pal to help me track, will be on 1210 calories a day! I will see how I get on with this for a week or two and adjust as I need to!!

Have tomorrows day planned and my lunch packed for work. Will add my food diary tomorrow and hopefully will keep it updated daily!!

Hey! Just wanted to say good luck!

Cried a little inside when u said there was only 99 days left till xmas, 98 now! lol, i also want to lose another stone before christmas!

Looking forward to seeing ur food diary! I'm on 1300 and also use myfitnesspal :), xxx

Thanks Nicole!
Cant believe its only 14 weeks to christmas eve!! Ah I love it really, but will have to get my butt in gear.

Will be starting tomorrow as Ive spent the day running around after everyone else and grabbing what I can.

However got in 5 mins skipping and 20mins kettlebells, so wasnt a total loss!!

So had a good day so far!
Kept within calorie allowance, but no exercise. Wrecked after work, but will get some in tomorrow.

Will take a few days to get into routine, but going well so far!

Another good day today! Had loads of meetings in work, but managed to eat healthy and low cal and even got in a half hr walk!

Dont feel like its a diet at all!

Well done :) Since i've swapped from WW, i feel i can eat a lot more and dont feel as restricted :)

Back