Countdown to August Wedding!!!

rjg123

Silver Member
Hi all,

Ive used the boards before and found fab inspiration. Have lost just over a stone since we got engaged before xmas but really need some motivation now there are less than 20 weeks to go!!!!

Im going to try to do lots of red days - but there may well be some EE days thrown in too!!
Any tips or suggestions along the way greatly received!

rach x

Breakfast - 28g Oats (HEB) made with Milk (HEA)

Lunch - poached salmon, LF cottage cheese large salad, apple

Tea - bacon, tomamto, onion frittata. topped with 28g cheese (HEA)

Syns - 1 mars celebration (1syn)

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th March

I ended up changing yesterday to extra easy because when Id got home my other half (bles him) had boiled a big pan of pasta so I added the chopped bacon to a tomato sauce and it was gorgeous!!

I also had a Freddeo (Mmmmm!!!) for 5syns

Tuesday 20th March

So today Im going mostly Red but this may also change to EE by the end of the day!

Bk - scrambled eggs with chopped wafer thin ham

Snack - 2 cadbury eclairs (3syns)

Lunch - salad with the rest of the salmon & LF cottage cheese, a pear

Tea - ??????????? Need to do Big Shop!

have a good day all!

Last edited:
Did switch to extra easy!!
Just made a rushed veggie curry and had it with boiled rice.

Have found a new favourite. Muller fat free greek style yogurts... Please god let them be syn free!!!

Missed a few wks but back!!

EE day

Hea: milk in tea

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, fresh pineapple

Lunch: 3 ryvitas (Hea), sliced beetroot & ham

Tea: chicken casserole made in the pressure cooker, muller ff greek yogurt (0.5 syns)

All good so far.

45min running (treadmill... Not going out in that!)

Thursday 5th

EE day
Milk in tea: HEA
35g shreddies HEB & mullerlight

Lunch: prawns, ham & melon rolls. A nestle skinny cappuccino sachet (2.5syns) Fresh pineapple

Tea: chargrilled salmon fillet and stir fried veggies & noodles, blackbean sauce (3syns) Pineapple & muller ff greek yogurt (0.5syns)

= 6syns

E: 40mins running... Its hilly in the woods and warmer out than it looks!!!

Going to try those alcohol free, calorie free hopefully not taste free beers advertised kn this months magazine!!

Rach

Last edited:
Hi Rachel! I'm counting down to my wedding too, it's in July. Have you really only got 5lbs to lose? I'm so envious, you can easily do that by August! keep going!

Hi Poppy - Its 4lb as of today (woo-hoo) but 10st 7lbs was my initial target. Ideally I would LOVE to get to 9st 13lb (like your goal Ive just noticed!!!) - Think Psychologically I would feel so much slimmer knowing I was a nine stone something bride - even if that was 9st 13.5lb!!!!

I got to that goal about 7 years ago on the old ww plan but found it very hard to maintain which is why I think 10st 7lb is a more realistic long term goal but really for the wedding as low as I can would be good!

I started back at weight watchers in December adn had been doing well on it but hit quite a plateau recently and felt like I needed a change so Ive switched to SW which Ive also done before and know works! Ive been doing quite a bit of running and was finding sticking within ww points hard when I have been getting up quite an appetite which is where I think SW is better............... its obviously worked again with a 1lb loss this week!

How are your plans going - it must almost be time for your first dress fitting - so exciting!!!

Not a good day yesterday!!!

Ok meals wise, scrambled eggs and mushrooms for brekkie; chicken salad for lunch then hm lamb curry and boiled rice for tea but....

Nipped to my mums and my brother and his family were there. ended up having 4 chocolate digestives, a thick piece of bread & butter and half a bottle of wine!!!

Today is a new pure day!!!

Bk: mullerlight and a banana

Tea in milk (hea)

Lunch: sliced ham, 2 tangerines

Snack: galaxy bubble egg 6 syns

Tea: Chilli with sw wedges (Oil as Heb)

Sliced pineapple

Plans are going really well thank you! How are yours? I bought my dress on eBay months ago, so it's more a case of get as skinny as possible and then have it altered! It does fit absolutely fine, just the fronts of my thighs seem bulge! It's bizarre, I've never thought the fronts of my thighs were particularly large, but there you go!

Easter weekend has been a killer for me, not particularly the chocolate, but too much alcohol..... Back on it tomorrow!!

Wouldn't it be amazing to be a 9stone something bride! How are your plans?

Lol, just realised I asked about your plans twice, that's what happens when you try to post while watching 'Obese: a year to save my life'!

Wedding plans are good... Food plan awful this wkend. Not going to write it all on here but some highlights include wine, chocolate, Chinese banquet and chips!

Back to being saintly today! Extra Easy

Bk: mullerlight, plums, milk in tea throughout the day. (HEA)

Lunch: ff super noodles with sliced peppers

Tea: linguini with garlic and tomato sauce with tuna. Half tsp olive oil 1 syn.

Snack 3 ryvita HEB
Freddo 5syns

Last edited:
Morning world. So today... Think extra easy unless i ditch the salmon for tea!

Milk in drinks throughout the day. (HEA)

Bk: Greek Muller (0.5syns) banana

Lunch: tilda rice pouch (2syns) red onion, cucumber, tomato, lettuce.

10km run

Snack: plums, tangerines

Tea: think tandoori salmon, square wrap (8 syns ) and salad.

Last edited:
Hi Rachel,

Thought I'd come have a look at your diary as you were so kind as to comment on mine! Your diary looks really good, that tandoori salmon sounds yum. DO you find switching between red and extra easy days boosts your weight loss?

Oh and kudos on the 10Km run, I love exercise but running just bores me after a while, and hurts my back so I stick to cycling generally, but would love to get this runners high people talk about!

Dont know about runners high... Dont know if Im quite there yet. Love it when its done though.

Think i enjoy the freedom of a red day, find those quite snacky days. Some prawns here, sliced ham there kind of thing. EE def easier on a work day so far!

Had couscous instead of wrap for 0 syns. Have to say tea was gorgeous!

Thought would do my Thursday plan.

Red

Milk in tea: HEA

Bk: Muller light and banana

Lunch: Thick cut ham, 3 quorn sausages, (3 syns) poached eggs and mushrooms. ff greek yogurt 0.5 syns

Tea: Chilli con carne (kidney beans HEB) 42g low fat cheddar HEA, salad

Syns: Freddo 5syns

8.5syns

Last edited:
45min run done. first time the weather has been nice in days so went out into the woods.
Must not now mistake thirst for hunger!!

Back