Step 1 Sole Source Countdown to Christmas begins!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Hi everyone...I am back after a could of years absence. Lots has changed in that time, except my weight :-/
But...it's not exactly 12 weeks to Christmas and I am starting Soul Sourcing...I have some CWP shakes from previously, about a month's worth, so will be contacting a new CDC in about a couple of weeks to get a new batch.

I'm reckoning on 12 weeks and 3 stone as a goal.

Currently I am 203 lbs with BMI 36
If I can reach a goal weight of 160lbs for Christmas, I will be a proverbial pig in ..... :)
Ideal weight for me is about 10.5 stone as I am thick boned (yes my osteoporosis test proved it lol) and at 41 I'm no spring chicken anymore!

Would love some support as I start Day one of my quest.

Thanks for reading!!

My consultant has said that the average is about a stone a month, following the plan properly. There is no reason why you can't lose the 3 stone . :)

Thank you Stacey! X

Countdown to xmas is a good idea! I have about 3 stone too to lose. Meeting a consultant tomorrow so fingers crossed. Got married recently and weight is going up so want to stop it getting a problem! X

Good luck to you Hun, I'll be looking forward to keeping up to date with your losses :) xx

welshchick said:
Countdown to xmas is a good idea! I have about 3 stone too to lose. Meeting a consultant tomorrow so fingers crossed. Got married recently and weight is going up so want to stop it getting a problem! X

Congratulations! And let's hope we can both do it!! Xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Good luck to you Hun, I'll be looking forward to keeping up to date with your losses :) xx

Thank you xx I need all the support I can get!

Hey Hun, how it going, have you started yet? X

Good luck !!!

maryam said:
Good luck - I hav a question? On a normal day when not on Cambridge if u weigh urself during day or night you will always be a couple lbs heavier - If u do the same thing on Cambridge will u still be a little heavier coz of the shakes and water consumption. I did the stupid mistake of weighing myself this evening n I expected there to
Be a lb or 2 more to be off ?

Dancing said:
hi maryam... sometimes I'm lighter in the evening, but this is more likely to happen in the first couple of weeks. I can't remember it happening later on in the diet but I could be wrong. One litre of water weighs one pound so usually the weight of the water is masking the weight you are losing during the day, but you need to be drinking that water to be healthy and to help the diet work.

it is really good not to focus on the small time frames for the weight loss. Rejoice the surprising losses, but don't get hung up on whether or not you lost anything in a day or even over a weekend. Some people find that it is better for them not to weigh frequently because they are unable to stop the disappointment when they don't see the loss on the scales they are expecting.

So true!! Good advice there, sumtimes u just can't help
It though lol

Think I need to do this too I need to lose 2 stone

Have Xmas night out on 8th dec about 9 weeks so 2 stone should be realistic!
I'm starting on Monday.

Hey Hun, yea they are not the best tasting are they... :/

I've fund that in the shakes, if you add a few ice cube it make em a bit better, also some of them are nice hot ( think hot chocolate). I also add a lot of spices to the soups ( chilli flakes, pepper, dried herbs) which makes them a bit better tasting.

Ooh and if u freeze the tetras it a it like having a big bowl of ice cream......

If. Think of any other tips ill let you know - glad its going well though anyway chick, hang in there it'll be worth it :) xx

Good idea! The shakes are fine but not keen on porridge or soups.....after two spoonfulls of porridge at lunch, i couldn't eat eat anymore!! Will be better when i can have the bars! I'm finding lunch hardest and disguising awful tastes in front of others! How are you getting on? X

starry*eyed<3 said:
Hey Hun, yea they are not the best tasting are they... :/

I've fund that in the shakes, if you add a few ice cube it make em a bit better, also some of them are nice hot ( think hot chocolate). I also add a lot of spices to the soups ( chilli flakes, pepper, dried herbs) which makes them a bit better tasting.

Ooh and if u freeze the tetras it a it like having a big bowl of ice cream......

If. Think of any other tips ill let you know - glad its going well though anyway chick, hang in there it'll be worth it :) xx

Freezing the tetras sounds nice - doesnt The vit and minerals content get affected though?

welshchick said:
Good idea! The shakes are fine but not keen on porridge or soups.....after two spoonfulls of porridge at lunch, i couldn't eat eat anymore!! Will be better when i can have the bars! I'm finding lunch hardest and disguising awful tastes in front of others! How are you getting on? X

The soup made me bork - I wasted 2 lots of them. Choc shakes all the way

Hi everyone...I am back after a could of years absence. Lots has changed in that time, except my weight :-/
But...it's not exactly 12 weeks to Christmas and I am starting Soul Sourcing...I have some CWP shakes from previously, about a month's worth, so will be contacting a new CDC in about a couple of weeks to get a new batch.

I'm reckoning on 12 weeks and 3 stone as a goal.

Currently I am 203 lbs with BMI 36
If I can reach a goal weight of 160lbs for Christmas, I will be a proverbial pig in ..... :)
Ideal weight for me is about 10.5 stone as I am thick boned (yes my osteoporosis test proved it lol) and at 41 I'm no spring chicken anymore!

Would love some support as I start Day one of my quest.

Thanks for reading!!

Hi Nellis10

Good Luck with starting
3 stone is realistic if you stick to the plan. In saying that I have not always SS, when I work away I dont like anyone knowing I'm on the Diet. I have a small portion of Chicken and green veg. I still lose although smaller lost's

Good Luck and again well done for starting :)

Back