Countdown to Mayhem In Madison Square With Nkotb!!

RED

Well Here I am at Day 1 yet again...I am absolutely starving!!!
I have just cleaned out my hubbys little music studio just to keep me in my room...I have had no water yet which is bad...but as soon as Im done here I will gets to glugging!!!!
This is all like a dream to me....NKOTB after 14 yrs!!!! I cannot wait to see them....the last time I saw them was in Wembley with my dad...I wanted to do what the older girls did and hang around to get a glimpse of them after the show...but at 14 yrs old there was no chance of that...when I used to see their videos I always wanted to be one of the girls in it...
Well now Im old enough to take myself there and now Ive seen where I can purchase Backstage passes my dream might finally come true...Oh I've grown outta the fancying stage...but it was such a big thing for me back then I wanna see it through!!!
Its kinda weired as cos I read their whole life stories back then and I followed everything they did I think its gonna be like meeting up with an old best friend I aint seen in yrs!!

Anyway b4 all of that I need to get a load of this weight off...so heres to the next 4 months of NKOTB Countdown!!!!!

Love Redxxxx

Right well day 1 was a disaster!!!
I felt like i was gonna crack and eat so i decided on a SS+ Meal...but true to form for me it ende up being a trigger for guilt and eating more!!!
Today as soon as I awoke I had the WORST headache...which I assume is carb withdrawal as I got up after 12 this afternoon!!
I had my first tetra and am now gonna begin the water slug!!!
Here we go again!!

Oh lord!! this is awful!! I swear if I get through this again!! I WILL NEVER ALLOW MYSELF TO GET FAT AGAIN!!!:mad:

Back