Countdown to starting LL

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
First meeting is this Thursday at 7. I am feeling very positive about it, and I am pleasantly surprised at how supportive people are being. I thought I would get more comments along the lines of its a stupid diet to do (which of course it isn't). My mum has really surprised me and has given me her backing big time!
I have ordered myself a new blender to make the shakes in, not completely necessary but a little treat for me!

OOh Yorkie
glad people are being postive :D can be difficult enough without having negative comments to deal with... and as for the blender - i think it is neccesssary - makes the shakes taste sooooooo much nicer:D :D

Good luck to you for thursday :p

Hi Yorkiegirl

I have been doing LL since last Thursday, first day was horrendous and I lapsed, but determined to try again and now onto my 3rd day of abstinence and despite a couple of wobbly moments I have managed it. I can honestly say there is no physical hunger at all, which has surprised me, it is all mental. Drinking the water has saved my life!!

I have read your blog and would like to take my hat off to you, what an inspiration you are. I thought 2006 was my annus horribilus (spelling ???:eek: ) but I did not experience anything compared to what you have gone through.

Hats off to you and all the luck in the world - you deserve it.

PS. I am from Yorkshire too - south Yorkshire.

Good Luck Yorkie Girl and welcome to this site. If I was you I would really cut down on the carbs and drink lots of water it will certainly help with the withdrawal. This diet is fantastic and at times quite magical as your feeling of hunger just disappears leaving you with a feeling of well being. The water really improves your skin, nails and hair.
I look forward to reading about your journey. Keep posting on here as everyone has a good ear and gives great advice.
xx

Hi there , welcome to the mad house!

Good Luck

mags
xxx

read your blog .........have added it to my favourites so i will be checking on you ....x

read your blog .........have added it to my favourites so i will be checking on you ....x
oo thanks! Leave me a message sometime. I have a counter so I know how many people are visiting, but not exactly who!
I have been shopping today and bought some nice nibbles for before Thursday, nothing major tho. Just a couple of bits I thought I would like to have before my journey begins!

yes i think we all do that ....or did ...i had 4 cakes oct 3rd !!!!! as well as meals

Back