Total Solution Countdown to the new version

vikhigi13

Hi everyone,
im new here, and thought id start my own diary on my Exante experience, mostly for my benefit of seeing how im doing and being able to read it back when i am struggling. I am not massivley overweight but i feel a bit too big for my height and am looking to loose at least a stone before my hols at the end of june.
:)

So ive been doin the total solution for a week now, i thought i had better leave it a while before starting my diary, just so i had something to say and also to give anyone thinking of starting a bit of knowledge about what it tasted like! (for me that was a big thing as even though its a diet, i still wanted to be able to enjoy the stuff i was eating/drinking!)

day 1: I started on monday 28/5/12. starting weight was 10st 9lb.
Vanilla shake for brekkie - which was actually really nice!it tasted like ice cream! (i make them with 200ml of water as i like them a bit thick and then put them in the fridge for 45mins before i drink. they are alot better cold! i do this for all the shakes.)

Choc orange bar at about 3pm - this tastes a bit like cardboard! with little orange bits in! i not a fan of this and its my least favourite out of everything. it is eatable though and i just broke it into chunks and ate it when i was hungry.

Mushroom soup - i actually hate anything mushroom, so i was dreading this but its not so bad, i thought it was a bit salty but not nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

I drank quite alot of water throughout the day, i always had a bottle in my hand, i felt it really helped stop the hunger, as i hardly felt hungry all day.
The only thing was; that i was so tired all day and i had a headache for the majority,on day 2 i had a massive headache and could taste metal in mouth all day:mad: but other than that no too bad!

the rest of the weeks menu carried on like this with a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a soup for dinner. quite a few times i didnt even have the bar at all as i was not hungry!:eek:

sorry to go on so much but if anyone reading this is thinking of starting exante, it would be nice for them to know what the products are like!

Banana shake - Amazing! its my favourite! really bananary and creamy.
toffee, nut and rasin bar - this is very nice, it tastes just like a cereal bar
Vegetable soup - nice! it has tiny bits of carrot, pea and spring onion in.
Strawberry shake - least favourite - but its still ok, lacking in loads of flavour.
thai chicken soup - nice! has bits of red pepper in and also has a hint of lemon.
choc shake - tastes of chocolate! yum
tomato and basil soup - nice and creamy, does have hints of basil.
there is also a porridge aswell but i havent tried that yet.

By the End of my 1st week i have lost 8lb, ive got another 3 weeks to go to hopefully get down to my target.
good luck everyone starting and also those that are still going! well done guys.

enjoy!!

WEEK 1 : -8lb :clap:

:wavey:Hello and welcome

I also started on 28.05.12.
I like most of the food although the soups are my least favourite. Alot of us on here add ice to the shakes and mix in a smoothie 2go or blender then it is really like ice cream.....yum!

Well done on your 8lb loss. I lost 7lbs so I'm happy.

Good luck on your journey xx

Thanks very much DreamingThin! well done on your loss! yeh i have considered adding ice but just havent got round to it! ill give it a try next time!

good luck!!:cross:

Back