Countdown to Turkey....the diary to keep on track....

curlywurly21

Silver Member
After losing nearly three stone, I have lost the plot after not being able to make my class due to camping, work related things and feeling very stressed....I am going to Turkey in August and want robe back on track to lose another 2 stone.....so my diary begins....any support will be gratefully received ....... Extra easy....

Breakfast...berries, small banana, mullerlight and Hifi light (1/2 heb)

Lunch ...planned and packed for work
Pot shot
Mullerlight
Strawberries and blueberries
Banana
Hifi light (second heb)

Snack if needed - strawberries and blueberries

Here we go....I can and will stay on track!

So lunch changed....work provided lunch!

Salad
Cheese (hea)
Tuna
Boiled egg
Brown roll
Mullerlight
Berries

Cuppa Tea!

Snacks ....Hifi light, berries, banana, SW quiche,

Tea....diet coke chicken, rice
Mullerlight, crunchie

So today huge breakfast of banana, mullerlight, bowl of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries

Snacks ...heb 2 Alpen light, pot of berries, banana....if needed

Lunch planned...

SW quiche
Potshot
Mullerlight
Berries
Banana
Rocky road Hifi

Fingers crossed I will stick to this plus drink loads of water ....seem to have a headache for two weeks......I WILL drink enough today.....

Right so I haven't updated for a while, got back into SW three weeks ago and properly now....first week I was very disappointed with a star week...and half a pound off. Second week I lost 5.5lb! Yeah! Very pleased and slimmer of the week.
This week I would love three pounds off, but would be happy with one to get my 1/2 stone!
So with previous loss from few months ago I am 31lbs lighter! So with Turkey in four weeks time I want another 1/2 stone!
Now I'm back on track I'm going to try and add some diary bits!
:) :)

So yesterday I went to a concert with a picnic, took meat, salad bits, ryvita thins, boots shaper bars and diet soft drinks....I think went over syns slightly.

Today was stressful in work, and munched for the first time some biscuits! I know I shouldn't have but felt I needed it!

So how can I get through last two days of term without losing the plot......I crave carbs and choc!!!

So I haven't put anything on for a while, did well 2 weeks ago. Then put on a pound so lost the plot. Now feel got to get back on track...got up SW style cooked breakfast all free...and made curly wurly scan bran cake and a carrot scan bran cake...so if I feel the need to munch I can but might regret if I munch too much of it!

So I would like to sts this week....I have walked quite a bit so we will see!

So have been totally off plan for a while, so have put on weight, disappointed with myself but know now I have made that first step of rejoining I can do it!
This morning woke up feeling very motivated! Fingers crossed this will continue!

So another on track day! Yeah, new year helped push me back on track. Have just had a sneaky weigh....looks like 4lb off after eating my tea too! Hope so, I'm hoping for 4lb off in first week, any extra will be over the moon! Hey ho, have two more days to stay on track, more green tea tomorrow I feel! :)

So second weigh in and 3.5lb off, so pleased....so back in the zone. So 10.5lb in 2 weeks! Now do I aim to get another 3.5lb off next week for my stone? Ooh we will see......

So had my third weigh in on Thursday...lost 2lb. So pleased that me and hubby are 100% and in the zone! Yesterday we got up and walked for 2hours. So hope it helps, we do walk every day but now we are upping the amount!

So after a break from sw, too many stresses at once to concentrate on...so after a few months I put on 5lb! Well pleased with that, as I the damage would be much more! So first weigh in.....4lb off. Just shows after sorting out some work issues I am back on track! So next week....aiming for 2lb....however 3lb would be amazing....

Back in the zone.....so pleased with 3lb off. Half stone award and slimmer of the week! I've even tried pilates....it feels like you are doing nothing...then the next day, ow it hurts! :)

So had a really sore throat but still went for a 5.5 mile walk....then after felt worse! Spent the afternoon in and out of sleep! Only worries are now the cough medicine and throat sweets I ate yesterday may make a difference at weigh in tomorrow. I'm not going to count them as I have no idea how many I had...and at the end of the day I needed them as my throat felt like I had razor blades down there! Hey ho today is a new day and hopefully as I was good the rest of the week it should even out....

So feeling much better and back to normal self. So back on loads of superfree. Husband being in track so well which helps. So pleased with snacks of fruit and not going for a biscuit or chocolate....not that we have any in the house! Been busy gardening to help with body magic and booked in for pilates tomorrow. So fingers crossed the scales show the work and willpower this week otherwise there may be a tantrum at the scales!

Back