counting down to start!!!

totes.lipo

Shake that thing girl!
9 more days til I start tfr ... so nauseous right now I can't wait!!!! Happy Xmas everyone, especially to those amazing ones in full tfr swing today!! Ur not missing anything, just the heartburn and indigestion ...

It will be the best thing you ever do x

I agree goose! I've an unbelievable amount to lose. Can't wait to start! How r u getting on with it?

update your stats on the left so we can see!! im just nosey and love looking to see what diffrent journeys people have and amounts to lose. I've been on it nearly 100% for 16 weeks however had a very bad week last week, however i'm back 100% to lose my last 6 lbs, I'm nearly at goal now, last week I was only 3lbs off goal but due to binge madness Ive put on 3. None the less I have lost 3 and a half stone and feel absolutley FANTASTIC. im not gonna lie - the journey has had its ups and downs, It has not been easy but Lipotrim has tught me alot about my relationshipwith food and for me abstaining completly was the nest thimgs and losing the weight pretty rapidy and consitently has been the incentive to keep me going. Im a size 8-10 now and acually feel slim now :) Never thought Id say that.

This forum has been an absolute godsend and I have had some fantastic people on here support me, without them I don't think this would have been possible, every one has been absolutley fab hre so make sure u keep logging not only for support but also to support others. I think that is importnt, we worryso much about being supported we sould also try to support others.

Good luck and even though I'll be at goal hopefully I will keep logging on and checking on everyones progress

good luck, kee at it, and best piece of advice - just take one day at at a time and before you know it the time will have flown ;)

xx

ive tried adding my statistics several times but it doesnt seem to show up then. basically im 26st 10lbs last time i checked s prob nearer 27 by next thursday when i start. i think i the heaviest woman on here. mortified. yet what can i say... how did i get this far gone off the weighing radar??? just keep eating, makes me numb to everything else, feel great for those few minutes and keep topping up the good feeling. im ready again for this now though. i want to get to 14st10 on tfr and then lose slowly via maintenance. id be ecstatic under 15 stone. last tme i was that weight i was 11! ive a long long road. its pretty embarrassing even saying my weight on here. you'd be terrified of ridicule and mocking. but am, i need to be here. i need the support. i need to get healthy. and i need to live. only just getting my head around the part where i deserve all that and then some. u have done wonderfully thus far. i can imagine u feel amazing and brimming with confidence. well done u!!! and thanks so much for the comment. xxx

I can relate to the keep eating to keep numb to the reality of your weight part of your post. I was gutted when I finally stepped on the scales and I was 24st 7lbs!! In the early days especially I kept thinking to myself, oh god why didn't I sort this out sooner?! But we are where we are. You can sort this now and really in the context of the rest of your life it won't take that long to do. Next Christmas you can be a whole different woman but you won't have to wait that long to start living again. As your weight comes down you will feel more confident and be able to do more so you will feel happier and get more out of life. I am so looking forward to following your weight loss journey. Best wishes xxx

Thanks for that BM. I appreciate it. U would be an amazing counsellor u know, very supportive. I'm sure everyone loves posts from u! I've been following ur progress as if its my own. Ur doing brilliant. How was Xmas? Did u manage it ok? Best wishes for this weeks weigh in :) thanks again. X Ali.

hello totes.lipo welcome to the forum, you've come to right place.
You shouldn't be embarassed about your weight we are all in the same boat, otherwise we wouldn't be here :)
this forum is fantastic, I've been on LT nearly 3 weeks and I can already see results and everyone on here is really nice, supportive and encouraging. so make sure you come on here often.
Good luck! xx

Aw thanks newgirl xx I'm def making use of this forum, I love when people encourage others to succeed. Makes a nice change from watching u fail and revelling in it. (As I've had happen to me). Ur doing really well. How do u feel already? I've been reading loads of posts, also urs, and I'm really excited about getting stuck in! Thanks for posting, it really does help doesn't it!! Its like a team! X x ali

@goose, hows it going ditching the final 6lbs??? FINAL 6lbs!!! My God! I'd love to be able to say that!!! Well done for coming this far already x

Thanks for that BM. I appreciate it. U would be an amazing counsellor u know, very supportive. I'm sure everyone loves posts from u! I've been following ur progress as if its my own. Ur doing brilliant. How was Xmas? Did u manage it ok? Best wishes for this weeks weigh in :) thanks again. X Ali.

Hey Totes. Survived Xmas and managed to stay 100% but I did find Christmas Day really really hard. Infact it took every bit of willpower I could muster to stick it out! The only reason why I didn't cave was because my weight at my last weigh in was 19st 13lbs and I didn't want it to ever be above 20st again so I couldn't risk nibbling anything! Once I'd managed Xmas Day I found today much easier. I have a double weigh in this Friday so I'm hoping for a HUGE reward.

Amazing! Xmas day at 100%, fingers crossed for a fiiiiine reward! Can't wait to hear! And xlnt to be out of the 20s. Congrats!!!!!!! Have u young kids? How do u manage with them? Mine is 2.5 and I find myself running for the fridge any sign of stress r tantrums!!! I'm worse than any toddler! Lol. I'm following u here like a weirdy! I'm excited for myself via u. And also for u as its a great feeling! Very well done! X

Aw thanks newgirl xx I'm def making use of this forum, I love when people encourage others to succeed. Makes a nice change from watching u fail and revelling in it. (As I've had happen to me). Ur doing really well. How do u feel already? I've been reading loads of posts, also urs, and I'm really excited about getting stuck in! Thanks for posting, it really does help doesn't it!! Its like a team! X x ali

hi totes, I have to say that week three was easier than week two for me. last week I kept dreaming about food non stop, I used to go to bed thinking about food and food was the first thing I thought about as soon as I opened my eyes. I love food, I love cooking, baking etc... I find cooking very relaxing, I complitely put my mind into it when I cook, the only problem is that I cook a lot (large portions) and it is only me and my husband to eat it, and he isn't a big eater so I end up finishing everything because I don't like throwing food away. so year by year I was geting bigger and bigger, I did so many diets before.
There is no other diet than Lipotrim that is healthy and will let you see the results so quickly. I've lost nearly 20lbs in three weeks!
now I am OK, althou I do sniff my husbands food. I am happy with the lipotrim products so food choice is OK for me. seeing how great other people are doing on here definitely helps.
prepare your mind and when you start make sure you log in often to share with others. x

Amazing! Xmas day at 100%, fingers crossed for a fiiiiine reward! Can't wait to hear! And xlnt to be out of the 20s. Congrats!!!!!!! Have u young kids? How do u manage with them? Mine is 2.5 and I find myself running for the fridge any sign of stress r tantrums!!! I'm worse than any toddler! Lol. I'm following u here like a weirdy! I'm excited for myself via u. And also for u as its a great feeling! Very well done! X

I have 3 children aged between 9 and 12 years old so a lot older than yours. I used to run to the fridge for every emotion - happy, sad, stressed, cross, etc! The habits take a long while to break. NewGirl is right it does get easier ever week you stay at it. It is a tough diet but the rewards are fantastic.

Newgirl I'm the same as u, even on diets I find myself glued to food channels!! It felt like I was making it and eating it. Weird really. I'd be smelling it too and that would kill the need. For a short while! 3 weeks in at 100% I'd say ur feeling pretty good and unstoppable. Keep up the great work, very inspiring :)) thanks so much x

I'm looking forward to the weigh ins this week for ye girls, sounds like wild horses wouldn't deter over Xmas. Must be so so proud of yourselves. Great stuff!! X

Hi totes.lipo, I am just starting with a massive amount to loose, just wondered how you were getting on with it? Hope all is going well ang good luck!
Louise x x

Back