• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

couple of questions x

Hi

I normally follow atkins but got my dukan book yesterday and I am happy with how the diet works but a couple if bits I am unsure of.

I am going to try and get my oatbran at morrisons today.

Also is it just regular crab sticks? Or a certain make

Also the burgers is it less than 10% per burger?

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
cant help too much as i make my burgers the lower fat each the better think i read it as 10 % each but thats still quite fatty
crab sticks id say are the best u can get but the normal ones would be ok imo think someone said not to over do them lol

Any crabsticks but they are limited ( 8? Per day) and good for a snack but shouldn't be a staple.

Burgers, never found any low enough, best to make your own from low fat mince as then you know there's no hidden fillers in them.

Good luck!

hi

thanks for your replies :)

i will see what i can find in morrisons, may just stay away from the crab sticks as i cant stop when i start lol

and i will deffo just make my own burgers as well :)

x

burgers need to be either 7% or 5% i cant remeber which i find it hard to find the low low fat mince or burgers !!!!!!!!!!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Hello...

OK any crabsticks, limited to 8 per day (and if you check out the ingredients, you see why). I used to eat three each evening. Slowly and methodically unrolling them... (then one of my cats got interested, and so I could only eat two and she had the other one!). But definitely use as a snack and not a base for a meal.

5% mince when on attack if you can find it... or cook well, and mop up any fat which comes out with kitchen roll. It's often cheaper and better to buy a piece of lean beef on offer and mince it yourself. We have a burger press too so get quite decent looking offerings... runny "fried" egg on top and bob's your uncle!

Tesco's have got EXTRA lean mince on offer at the moment, I have just made 6 big burgers with mine and looking fwd to trying them out for dinner tonight, I put some herbs and some chilli flakes in them too nom nom

P.S The extra lean mince is less than 5% fat

You can also get EXTRA lean mince from Sainsbury. I only discovered it this week (£3.29 for 500g). x

tesco do the extra lean at 2 for £5 at the moment or £3 a pack

Hello...

OK any crabsticks, limited to 8 per day (and if you check out the ingredients, you see why). I used to eat three each evening. Slowly and methodically unrolling them... (then one of my cats got interested, and so I could only eat two and she had the other one!). But definitely use as a snack and not a base for a meal.

5% mince when on attack if you can find it... or cook well, and mop up any fat which comes out with kitchen roll. It's often cheaper and better to buy a piece of lean beef on offer and mince it yourself. We have a burger press too so get quite decent looking offerings... runny "fried" egg on top and bob's your uncle!
see im glad ur back i always get something wrong !!!!!! lol