• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CP's going to be a slim bride!

Hi again guys! Long time no see. As you may have guessed from the title - I'm getting married next year!

I have a shiny new diary for this attempt at Exante as it's going to be the last time! :) I'm going to post my weight every day, as I'm a daily weigh-in type! Thankfully I'm not back to my highest weight - I'm 206 as of this morning and the diet is go go go!

I have already bought my dress and it's a size 12/14! :eek:

At some point I will be transitioning to WW to help me live healthily forever!

Weight:
Day 1 : 206lbs

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
hi, congrats on your upcoming wedding and good luck on the restart. I've just started back on exante this morning, one day down!

Hi guys, thanks and good luck to you too :D

I forgot I'm going out for a meal tonight - I'm going to carry on with packs etc today and not let it be an excuse to eat everything in sight, ha ha. Today will be a simple solution day, then right back on it tomorrow!

I am also wondering if Slimpasta would be OK on Exante as it has nothing in it.. might try it today! Edit: it's awful. I'd rather have my packs!

Weight:
Day 1 : 206.0 lbs
Day 2 : 205.0 lbs (-1.0)

Last edited:
OH, that is exciting news CP :D
When next year ?
You still have a good 7 months to the start anyway, very, very doable :D
Good to see you back chick :D

So had a great meal out last night (and cocktails!) I was intending to be right back on it today... But the people we are staying with wanted to go out for lunch too! Damn... LOL! Think I chose the wrong weekend to start - but at least I have and I'm ready for a TS day tomorrow!

Weight:
Day 3 : 205.5 lbs (+ 0.5)

Last edited:
OH, that is exciting news CP :D
When next year ?
You still have a good 7 months to the start anyway, very, very doable :D
Good to see you back chick :D
It's May next year! I want to have been maintaining for a while by then :) I want to be anywhere between 9.5 and 10.5 stone, can't remember what looks good on me, ha! So anywhere between 4 and 5 stone off! Great to see you too Marge - how have you been doing? xx

It's May next year! I want to have been maintaining for a while by then :) I want to be anywhere between 9.5 and 10.5 stone, can't remember what looks good on me, ha! So anywhere between 4 and 5 stone off! Great to see you too Marge - how have you been doing? xx
That's a year away, and good to have been maintaining for a while by then too :)

I have been battling to get back into the 14's for what feel like for ever :eek:.
I know I will get there though :)
I am back knto the exercise again too :D
Im not shredding though, doing gym classes which I am really enjoying :D
When I do get back into the 14's, I am never coming back up the way again !!!!

So my two meals out didn't do too much damage! I have a wedding this weekend though, will have to try to be good! :) ts today hopefully!

Weight:
Day 4 : 204.6 lbs (-0.9)

That's a year away, and good to have been maintaining for a while by then too :)

I have been battling to get back into the 14's for what feel like for ever :eek:.
I know I will get there though :)
I am back knto the exercise again too :D
Im not shredding though, doing gym classes which I am really enjoying :D
When I do get back into the 14's, I am never coming back up the way again !!!!
Oh I know how you feel! So much! :) I'm going to be binning and donating all my clothes on the way so I can never go back :)

So my two meals out didn't do too much damage! I have a wedding this weekend though, will have to try to be good! :) ts today hopefully!
Have a good day today :)

TS day done :) Another one today I hope! :)

Weight:
Day 5 : 204.3 lbs (-0.3)

Oh I know how you feel! So much! :) I'm going to be binning and donating all my clothes on the way so I can never go back :)
I did do that, but didn't get rid of some of the 18's. I sooo wish I had, as I know I would still be thinner. I have kept to my own promise never to buy bigger than a size 16 ;)
As soon as I am back into the 16's, the 18's are straight out the door ;)
Heres to another good day :D

Another TS day today I hope! :D Biggest loss so far this week!

Weight:
Day 6 : 203.0 lbs (-1.3)

Good stuff:D
When is yr WI day CP ?
:)

Congrats on the upcoming wedding cp. I love checking daily weighing results :) I'm a daily weigher too but have made hubby hide the scales till 31 st may! Can't wait to see where I am :) xxx

WS today as I'm off to the gym! If I don't make it, I'll do TS!

Weight:
Day 6 : 203.0 lbs (-1.3)
Day 7 : 202.0 lbs (-1.0)

Last edited:
Did you go ?:)
I didnt :(
TOTM tiredness super glued my legs to the bed :eek: :p
I will be going later today though. Even if I have to drag myself there !!