Cramp n pins n needles!

Fatty

Is it normal I woke up about 4 times in the night with cramp in legs!!!! I also keep experiencing pins n needles in my hands n feet!!!

Oh the cramp thing is horrible, I had it loads early on and still get it occasionally now.. Not sure how to stop it!? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh the cramp thing is horrible, I had it loads early on and still get it occasionally now.. Not sure how to stop it!? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is horrible! Like I said woke me up bout 4-5 times n legs feel bruised at backs this mornings!!! can't handle that every night!

Apparently a small pinch of salt in your shakes will stop it, I've heard of people having it before and the salt helps

You need salt. In it's most natural form is best - rock salt or sea salt. Because you are flushing through very quickly to get rid of the waste products from burning fat, to start with you also flush away quite a lot of electrolytes - your body will adjust in a few weeks when it catches up with the speeding up of all the flushing processes, but for now you're flushing them out quicker than you can replace them so you will be a little short. A decent dose of freshly cracked sea salt on your swede chips will sort it out :)

Back