Cramp

It's so funny you say that, as I recently restarted Lipotrim and one thing I hate about this diet is the cramps. Yes the last time I was on Lipotrim I got like 2-3 really bad cramps in my calf muscles, like to the point where it stayed with me for the whole day. So horrible - I never did anything about it as I am scared that if I eat anything it will ruin the diet but from googling, 'almostskinny' is right... a lack of sodium in the diet can be one of the causes of cramp... which is a little annoying as the shakes are supposed to be nutritionally complete but maybe some of us require more salt? I feel your pain anyway and once you come of the diet, make sure to treat yourself to a nice packet of ready salted crisps just to shut up the cramps!

I suffered a lot of cramps and not just in my calf either. The doc prescribed quinine tabs but I have since found that either drinking tonic water..which it is difficult to drink very much of.. but sparkling water has done the trick. It contains magnesium which is often what is lacking. Do try it as apart from the help with the cramp it also helps me with drinking more. Thankfully I am now quite cramp free.

Thanks guys, it's comforting to know it's not just me. I drink shed loads if water, but I'll try and drink more sparkling. Also I'll put a little bit of salt in my soup. All being well, I've got just two weeks to go 'til refeeding. A nice packet of ready salted crisps (low fat of course) sounds just the job.

OMG - ive been getting cramps in my calfs too but i never put the two together. i'll be sound asleep and then all of a sudden it's like i'm being stabbed in the calf! stretching my legs and feet makes no difference i just have to wait for it to pass. my leg then feels sore and bruised for the rest of the day.....weird

Back