crap week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Busybee, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Had my ususal WI this week and only lost 1lb.My work decided to send me over to Ireland and I only had Tetras so I couldn't take them with me so for 4 dyas last week I had to survive on some chicken and salad. This threw me body out and I am now having to start again this week on SS. I am most upset but I am not going to let it beat me, I am back with a vengence this week.
    Hoep everyone else had a better week than me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey hun, dont get down about it - 1lb of fat is still a lot to lose when you see what it looks like so you have done really well :)
    I have had small losses some weeks and just thought to myself - losing a little is better than putting on!
    You have done soooo wellxxxxxx

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow I think you did amazingly well!!
    Don't be down! 1lb loss when you had to eat isn't bad at all, so many others would have said 'F-it' and eaten whatever they wanted! By staying low carb you'll get back into SS easily I'm sure. :)

Maybe it's worth buying some extra 'spares' in case you get sent away in the future - but really and truly - be proud of yourself!! :D

5. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Well, there's a lesson to us all - if ever going away, always take a few spares! I can imagine how fed up you must feel, being forced into breaking the diet, poor you! (Chin up tho' - not the end of the world! :D)

6. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Sorry you had a bad week Busybee but well done on sticking with it as much as you could - hopefully you'll have a great loss next week xx

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Forgive my ignorance but why couldn't you take your tetras with you ? is it to do with the liquid issues on flights - couldn't they have gone in your hold luggage ?

8. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I am sorry you had to break the diet, but a pat on the back for you for then only eating chicken and salad, that is some will power! I dont think i would of :rolleyes: x You will soon be back on track, and well done on your weight lost so far x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.