crap week

Busybee

Silver Member
Had my ususal WI this week and only lost 1lb.My work decided to send me over to Ireland and I only had Tetras so I couldn't take them with me so for 4 dyas last week I had to survive on some chicken and salad. This threw me body out and I am now having to start again this week on SS. I am most upset but I am not going to let it beat me, I am back with a vengence this week.
Hoep everyone else had a better week than me.

Hey hun, dont get down about it - 1lb of fat is still a lot to lose when you see what it looks like so you have done really well :)
I have had small losses some weeks and just thought to myself - losing a little is better than putting on!
You have done soooo wellxxxxxx

Wow I think you did amazingly well!!
Don't be down! 1lb loss when you had to eat isn't bad at all, so many others would have said 'F-it' and eaten whatever they wanted! By staying low carb you'll get back into SS easily I'm sure. :)

Maybe it's worth buying some extra 'spares' in case you get sent away in the future - but really and truly - be proud of yourself!! :D

Had my ususal WI this week and only lost 1lb.My work decided to send me over to Ireland and I only had Tetras so I couldn't take them with me so for 4 dyas last week I had to survive on some chicken and salad. This threw me body out and I am now having to start again this week on SS. I am most upset but I am not going to let it beat me, I am back with a vengence this week.
Hoep everyone else had a better week than me.
Well, there's a lesson to us all - if ever going away, always take a few spares! I can imagine how fed up you must feel, being forced into breaking the diet, poor you! (Chin up tho' - not the end of the world! :D)

Sorry you had a bad week Busybee but well done on sticking with it as much as you could - hopefully you'll have a great loss next week xx

I am sorry you had to break the diet, but a pat on the back for you for then only eating chicken and salad, that is some will power! I dont think i would of :rolleyes: x You will soon be back on track, and well done on your weight lost so far x

Back