Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

crap week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Busybee, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Had my ususal WI this week and only lost 1lb.My work decided to send me over to Ireland and I only had Tetras so I couldn't take them with me so for 4 dyas last week I had to survive on some chicken and salad. This threw me body out and I am now having to start again this week on SS. I am most upset but I am not going to let it beat me, I am back with a vengence this week.
    Hoep everyone else had a better week than me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey hun, dont get down about it - 1lb of fat is still a lot to lose when you see what it looks like so you have done really well :)
    I have had small losses some weeks and just thought to myself - losing a little is better than putting on!
    You have done soooo wellxxxxxx

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow I think you did amazingly well!!
    Don't be down! 1lb loss when you had to eat isn't bad at all, so many others would have said 'F-it' and eaten whatever they wanted! By staying low carb you'll get back into SS easily I'm sure. :)

Maybe it's worth buying some extra 'spares' in case you get sent away in the future - but really and truly - be proud of yourself!! :D

5. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Well, there's a lesson to us all - if ever going away, always take a few spares! I can imagine how fed up you must feel, being forced into breaking the diet, poor you! (Chin up tho' - not the end of the world! :D)

6. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Sorry you had a bad week Busybee but well done on sticking with it as much as you could - hopefully you'll have a great loss next week xx

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Forgive my ignorance but why couldn't you take your tetras with you ? is it to do with the liquid issues on flights - couldn't they have gone in your hold luggage ?

8. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I am sorry you had to break the diet, but a pat on the back for you for then only eating chicken and salad, that is some will power! I dont think i would of :rolleyes: x You will soon be back on track, and well done on your weight lost so far x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.