Crap weekend

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well We went away to H2B's dads and I just had a crap day yesterday. I had choc, slice of pizza, a burger, chicken and prawns. I cant tell you why but once the food was out i just made the decision to eat!! Through complete boredem and also no1 saying i looked slimmer!!!!

Anyway have had another gall stone attack, and have jus come home from work. I get weighed tomoz and I am back on 100% I am ready to get back to it, my head is back in the right place and I am going to shift the rest of the weight, and wear my size 16's next month!!!

Thanks for reading,

Anna xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hi Anna sorry to hear you had a bad weekend but today is a fresh start and you sound like you've got your head in the right place so have a wonderful water filled day :)

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Put it right behind you and move on x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.