Crashed and burned this weekend :(

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
So Saturday around noon I got a call from my brother to say my mother had a bad fall and had to be rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
I spent most of the day there with her, and by the time I got home, dinner was over and ended up just ordering take out for myself. Bad idea, but I was so shattered.
Of course then I ended up eating a wispa (14 syns!) half a twirl, a pack of crisps and a can of coke. :(
And then last night my best friend brought me out since I was smashed, and I had like 5 pints of Budweiser (which is over 40 syns!!) and when I got home, the false hunger kicked in and I cooked myself a sausage, two eggs and had them in two slices of bread.
Yeah I could tell myself that having that sandwich was better than stopping at the chippy on the way home, but...

I feel so guilty today, and I just KNOW the scales are going to snitch on me!

You know what, it's not worth it! No more. Not until I've gotten to my 10% target. THEN, I'll have myself a night out, to celebrate.

Bah. Cheer me up :wave_cry:

I ate a whole large pizza from dominoes all to myself on saturday, and then finished ohs left over pizza for dinner on sunday.
Not worth the probable weight gain or the £39 it cost :-O
Think we just need to draw that line n get back on it together!

I ate a whole large pizza from dominoes all to myself on saturday, and then finished ohs left over pizza for dinner on sunday.

Totally! When's your weigh-in? We can have a little pity party for ourselves and then remind each other why we're doing this!

Thursday morning so going to do lots and lots of vast magic and a little bit of finger crossing and see if I can pull some magic from a hat! When's yours?

laura4988 said:

It's crazy to think before SW I'd eat a large dominos with wedges & chicken dippers all to myself! Now whenever I feel guilty for having an occasional small dominos I remind myself of how much I use to eat. somehow it makes me feel a little better :)

Thursday morning so going to do lots and lots of vast magic and a little bit of finger crossing and see if I can pull some magic from a hat! When's yours?

Tomorrow :sigh: I don't suppose I could whip up any magic before then!

parfittaroles said:
It's crazy to think before SW I'd eat a large dominos with wedges & chicken dippers all to myself! Now whenever I feel guilty for having an occasional small dominos I remind myself of how much I use to eat. somehow it makes me feel a little better

I suppose that's true. I could easily sit at home night after night and help hubby finish off a big bag of doritos and then have some take out, after dinner, and even more chocolate and crisps. Shocking. I guess I feel so guilty because I'm not hungry, so I don't feel like I've been eating less. :confused:

I've had an awful couple of days too - McDonalds, Coke, a Chinese... Ugh! My WI is tomorrow and I'm dreading it, but at least I know why I'm going to have a gain/STS and I can get back to being good this week. It's only a big deal if you let it hinder you, it's ok if you just get back to it and learn from it :D

Also, no one can blame you for not thinking about SW while your mum was in the hospital - I would have done exactly the same. I hope she's ok now :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's crazy to think before SW I'd eat a large dominos with wedges & chicken dippers all to myself! Now whenever I feel guilty for having an occasional small dominos I remind myself of how much I use to eat. somehow it makes me feel a little better :)

Before SW we got into the habit of ordering Dominoes every Friday night. We would order a large pizza each, OH would often have garlic bread as well, AND we'd have a chicken strippers combo between us. Any pizza left over Friday night got eaten for breakfast on the Saturday.

When we started SW Dominoes was the one thing I was craving from the start. Then a couple of months back we had friends over for the weekend and on the Sunday evening we relented and had Dominoes - it was horrid! Tasteless gloopy grease, certain stopped that craving I can tell you! I ate less than half of mine and threw the rest in the bin. My current craving is beef in black bean with egg friend rice from chinese but I know it will be a let down if I do have it, so am making do with my own concoctions thrown together at home instead!

It's scary to think about what I used to think was normal. In my head it was ok to eat a full sharing bag of crisps as a snack n then a chocolate bar or two. Now I don't even want to do it, never mind actually sitting and doing it. I think I'd be sick!
I think it shows just how far we've all come if we can admit what the problem is, not just from pre sw but now too, when before this was just normal!

I feel the pain! This is my first week at SW and I had a party to go to on Sat night, didnt drink too much... 6 bottles Bulmers light 2 glasses of wine.. danced all night :) But Yday was a lil bit of a disaster with snacks, went well over my syns... WI tomorrow was doing so well up until Sat... no Im dreading tomorrow :(

Yup girls, my WI is tomorrow too, so I'm dreading it also. I managed to tell myself that if I STS I'll be fine with that (even though I'll be disappointed) but if I have a gain, I'll probably get very upset with myself for being such a fool!
I think I can safely say that I won't be doing that again. Plus I had a hangover from just having 5 drinks LOL it soooo wasn't worth it!

Back