• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Crave ice cream?

oooo that sounds nice!! :) i might try that soon :D

I do that with muller light chocolate sprinkled range, the orange flavour is especially yummy when frozen!

shinnyr

Emm, good ideas!

Grab a cheap ice-cream maker off eBay lol we got one a few years ago for the kids! Gonna have to dust that bad boy off an crank it up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been doing this for years, there's a bit of a trick to it!

If you don't like the big ice crystals that form in the yogurt, give the pot a good shake before it goes in and shake it every couple of hours afterwards (if possible!) it's like making ice-cream, which also needs stirring :)

Depending on your freezer you might not want to leave them in all that long, I find about 4 to 6 hours is a good time, but YMMV. If they've been in there ages, I take them out a couple of hours before I want to eat 'em so they are not rock-solid.

I love my improvised 'ice cream' !

SW_Char

Silver Member
Wow, that's different. Will have to give it a try!

i'm very lucky i don't crave stuff that are sweet. yes i like ice cream but i mostly crave foods that are high in salt :/ fav ice cream tho is cookies n cream as well butter pecan:D

I had this tonight - Breyers Mint Chip Ice Cream - it's currently on offer in Tesco for £2.50 a 500ml tub rather than a fiver.

Genuinley didn't tell the difference from it to normal mint choc chip - it was LOVELY! it's 340 cals a tub or 170 for half a tub - worth every calorie! Going to stock up for Christmas!

Failing that when I was doing SW we used to freeze the areo/rolo/milkybar etc little tubs of mousse and eat them as ice cream.