• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Craving flavour

imfloppy

C: 15st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35
Hi
Im currently in week 5 and so far have been 100% and not at all tempted by eating anything. I think having lost 25 pounds in the first four weeks has really motivated me. Fir the first time since i started the diet I am desperate for something with flavour have even considered a spoon of bovril. Is anyone else feeling the same or does anyone know how to overcome this. I feel like i have done so well but still have another 42 ponds to go to get to target :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st6.2lb C: 15st9.2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
oh god yeah i know that feeling. i just want something savoury! and garlic, man i miss garlic haha. i just sniff everything my bf eats lol.. he doesn't quite know what to make of it but it seems to help me a bit. i guess i don't feel so left out that way.

well done for getting to week 5, you've done so well! :) just keep focusing on your goal and take it day by day. you'll get there in no time xo

imfloppy

C: 15st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35
Sorted

Yipeee I have discovered chicken soup with caribean curry powder, smoked paprika and heaps of black pepper its solved my cravings well worth a try !

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)
Hi
Im currently in week 5 and so far have been 100% and not at all tempted by eating anything. I think having lost 25 pounds in the first four weeks has really motivated me. Fir the first time since i started the diet I am desperate for something with flavour have even considered a spoon of bovril. Is anyone else feeling the same or does anyone know how to overcome this. I feel like i have done so well but still have another 42 ponds to go to get to target :eek::eek::eek::eek:
One way to cope with feelings such as you have described, is to go to bed early and sleep it off. It works for me:D