craving food!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
oh no! i'm really really really craving food today for some reason. i think it's cause i really want something savory....i can't stand the chicken soup though. yeck.

i don't want to undo all my good work but i just want something that is spicy! yikes. i know i'm not gonna do it but my god am i tempted!!!! i just wanted to write it down so i'm accountable for it. i miss chewing too.....

Last edited:
stay with it killercurls......you've done sooooooooo well so far!!

tbh, I've been craving today too and I'm only on day 3. goodness knows what i'll be like 8 weeks in.

I'm fine during the day - its the evenings where my mind wonders and I dont suppose 'Come Dine with Me' helps......must stop watching it!!

Keep up the good work though. You're doing fantastic!!

x

Hi Killercurls

Good thing is you have written it down!!!! So, you wont do anything with your cravings.

I wonder if it is because it has gone a bit colder as well? I had soup tonight as if just didnt feel summery and wanted something warm.

Here's hoping it just goes..you are doing well and it is expected to miss the chewing too sweetie...make yourself a hot drink maybe?

Hang in there and take care

tbh, I've been craving today too and I'm only on day 3. goodness knows what i'll be like 8 weeks in.

I'm fine during the day - its the evenings where my mind wonders and I dont suppose 'Come Dine with Me' helps......must stop watching it!!

x

thank you!! :D

yeah i had major cravings on the 3rd day too...once you hit ketosis it will get better! not sure why i'm craving today though, guess it's just one of those days!

haha. i watch come dine with me too! that show is too funny! i want the job to make all the funny comments! what a great job! haha xx thanx again :)

Hi Killercurls

Good thing is you have written it down!!!! So, you wont do anything with your cravings.

I wonder if it is because it has gone a bit colder as well? I had soup tonight as if just didnt feel summery and wanted something warm.

Here's hoping it just goes..you are doing well and it is expected to miss the chewing too sweetie...make yourself a hot drink maybe?

Hang in there and take care

thank you!! :D

it could be because it's colder, i'm not sure. just having one of those craving days though and wanting something spicy. i'm sure it will pass by tomorrow, at least i hope so!

thanks again!! :D xxx

x

haha i was thinking the same too while watching come dine with me today lol.... although the gay guy was hot, wouldnt have guessed he was gay was gutted haha but still had a look at him all week... have to try get home tomorrow and see the last part :):)

Midget Gem!!

Dont do it!!

When was the last time you tried the chicken soup? I would maybe try it again because your tastebuds change xxx

Chelly is right Killercurls.....I used to love the strawberry shake, but now I am finding it very sweet..realise my tastebuds are really changing. Plus, I couldnt stand black coffee, with no sweeter, now I cant have it with a sweetner....so, MIGHT be a little surprise for you to try and and you actually like it :)

Hope your cravings have gone today anyway!

Take care

Some people add chilly flakes to the soup, I know it's not strictly LT, but if it keeps you on the straight and narrow in the longterm, you could try it. I haven't, but I used to love the soup but have gone off it at the mo. Just an idea.

Back