Craving support!

tally05

Hiya! Iv been looking for a thread where everyone gives daily support to keep on track but I can't find one so I thought I'd start one! It doesn't matter what diet your on or how much you need to lose I just thought I'd start a thread where if your sitting there thinking about raiding the chocolate you can come here and we can all help talk each other into resisting. Or if you can't be bothered doing any exercise we can give each other a kick up the bum :) who's with me! ? X

Why oh why does my workstation have to be next to the work brew room??? All I can smell all morning is toast!! And I can't eat any!! Grrr

Pies, I went to the supermarket at the wrong time, they must see me coming and drop the price

Hiya sorry I didn't reply my laptop took a dive off the table and the screen broke so havnt been on! I'm getting a dog soon I need a jogging partner! Did u end up going out? X

Aww poor lappy, is it out of hozzie yet? lol. Thats like something would happen to me. I went out Sat evening a little while and Mon morning (so much rain!) and will go later today.

I was all up for a run last night and then family turned up and then after they left it was raining! I need some gloves it's getting freezing outside! Lappy is still dead the boyf is buying me a new one coz he broke it! X

Ooh good for you! I'm on a low carb diet so everyday is low carb day :( couldn't find nothing to take to work this morning so I'm surviving on cup a soup and protein shakes!! Grrr damn boyfriend ate all the eggs, tuna, soup and everything else I can eat!!

Ooh good for you! I'm on a low carb diet so everyday is low carb day :( couldn't find nothing to take to work this morning so I'm surviving on cup a soup and protein shakes!! Grrr damn boyfriend ate all the eggs, tuna, soup and everything else I can eat!!

Boo hiss boo @ bf, kick him to the kerb! Or something less dramatic maybe lol. Padlock on cupboard maybe,:rolleyes:

Got a walk yesterday morn and today hopefully, think its getting a bit too easy for me.:eek:

If it's getting easy your getting fitter! Time to make your goal harder! :) haha I sed I'd hide the xbox controller if he eats my food again ;) xx

hi tally, is that you in your avatar, you're really pretty.:) I've had a great couple days cos I have not been obsessed with food and eating.:D Think my Slimpod is kicking in! How are you getting on?

Lynn8124 said:
hi tally, is that you in your avatar, you're really pretty.:) I've had a great couple days cos I have not been obsessed with food and eating.:D Think my Slimpod is kicking in! How are you getting on?

Hiya yeah that's me! Thanks! Glad u had a good few days! What's a slimpod?? I'm getting on ok had a bad wkend but only gained half a pound! X

There's a thread called thinking slimmer below and we are all using slim pods (never sure if that's one word or two!). It's a cognitive hypnotherapy CD that retunes your thinking about food and weight. Like Paul Mckenna only better imho.

I had an hour's walk earlier in the local forest, the sun was shining and it was very pleasant. My dog loves the freedom of running around and as he's half springer-spaniel he needs it lol.:)

oh cool. Is it a wee puppy or an older dog? dogs are a great incentive to get off yer butt...unless you're me of course lol.

Cakeless said:
I know it's late but i'm craving something sweet right now. Shame I can't just go to bed:wave_cry:

Nooo hope u stayed strong! I always go to bed when I want to eat lol. That way I lose weight and get at least 8 hours it's a win win haha x

Back