• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cravings hve vanished, will they come back?

Hey there and well done for reaching week 3. Cravings can come and go, the most important thing to remember is that they are just that, cravings, your body is getting everything that it needs from your packs so if and when they strike, stay strong!

Skinny girl in a fat body
I am back to CD (day 5) and have cravings. However, I did it for 3 months before and lost 3 stone. I personally found that the cravings didn't quite go away - we always WANT food, but we must tell our brain that we only WANT it, we dont actually NEED it. That's how I lost my weight, training my brain to tell me I wasn't actually hungry, I was just greedy lol

OMG Porgeous! your before and after pics look great!!!! im around 15st and id love to look like eventually!!!! and you have kept it off for a year now thats the hard bit!!

Silver Member
Ive had cravings on and off for all of the 9 weeks, i do find that mine have changed, ive gone from chocolate and crisps to any food with gravy on (strange) or a jacket potato mmm, ive stayed strong for the whole time, they are just cravings and they soon pass

Cravings - Where to start?

Seafood salad

All savoury though! and they soon pass. I allow myself to go and have a wee smell of it if I can.
Mine started off with pork pies, then fruit, at the moment it's my TOTM and I going mad wanting something salty. I've had some hot vegetable drink, but it hasn't sorted it yet........AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH xx