Cravings Please help!

sharnjit

sooo i'm in my 4th week, and i know that its likely that we are going to get food cravings but mines getting worse.
I keep thinking about food 24/7. Fortunately I haven't gone and eaten anything yet but what can i do to stop these cravings??
I'm already trying to focus my mind on my law revision but it keeps getting subsided to thinking of food!! :(
Please help!!

sorry if i made you think of food!

sugar free jelly. i have some made up all the time. you can have it on any diet and its a sweet fix and fills you up. i had awful cravings for everything i couldnt have and jelly did it for me :)

Apparently you can make LL approved jelly with the mousse powder and water flavourings although I haven't tried it
X

oooo jelly, i love jelly... I will sure try some, thank you for the help heatherstar and leesy x

Yes sugar free jelly is allowed on most vlcd s but LL now say not. I suspect this is because they want to sell the mousse powder and water flavourings.
I'm taking this opportunity to cut aspartame from my diet and unfortunately I think all the sugar free jellies are full of aspartame. Also can't have mousse powder as it has gluten in it I think

ohhh well i didnt try the jelly, i somehow got through the cravings by spending time reading new books!! which is weird because i usually gett distracted! weell thanks for the help though!

Back