Cravings!

wobblybum

I read on here somewhere that a craving only lasts 5 minutes, shame they start again ever 5 minutes :argh:

The problem is, if cravings last 5 minutes, my will power only lasts for 3 of those!

im on round 4 of the 5 min craving cycle, its only because im being too lazy and looking on here that i haven't gone on a food hunt yet!

Never though that "Carry on being lazy!" would be really good advice! What are you craving?

lol, jaffa cakes! not hungry as such i just like eating, something repetitive, i know its emotional hunger but it doesnt make it any easier.

I'm like that, but not with jaffa cakes. Trying to think of something you could have instead! They're 2 per biscuit I think, so not awful, mind if I brought a pack of something, I don't think I could have just odd few!

No it would have to be the whole packet, and then i would want something else so best to stay away. I just dont get the same pleasure from grapes.

Have you tried frozen grapes? They have an ice cream like texture if you suck them before you bite, like little drops of heaven and a bit crunchy too! I guess you could always do syn free/low syn orange jelly and a tiny bit of chocolate instead of a jaffa!

I think the Hartleys sugar free is either free or very low, sorry for the late reply if you've already been shopping!

Back