Crazy things we do!!Dodging temptation!

emsuper

Discovered a new weird temptation dodging strategy tonight ....

Baked a chocolate cake for a friend and as soon as the mix was in the tin ready to go in the oven I picked up the Flash Bleach spray and skooshed the bowl and spatula to stop me sticking my fingers in the left overs!!

I've reached a new level of bonkers!!!

Am I the only mad person?!

image-1347106986.jpg

That's a really good idea!!!! Does that make me bonkers too?? I love baking but am a bugger for licking the bowl. Will be trying this myself! X

Holy wotsit! Is THAT the cake you made? If so do you want to be MY friend??? I can almost osmose the calories through my iphone!!!!

Yeah that's the cake... To give you an idea there are 6 sins in 8 of those little choc fingers!!

Whole box of maltesers and big bag of minstrels too. God knows what a slice of cake could total but it's gotta be in the hundreds cos I make 2kilos (about 4.4lbs) of chocolate fudge topping and used the lot!!

Cake looks amazing! And no, you are not alone. I poured a load of salt into a tub of chocolate spread. I've put biscuits down the toilet and in the cat litter bag.

This is after eating most of it/ them though...

Oh my god salt in the choc spread!

I've actually had to put stuff in the outside bin cos even knowing they are sitting in the kitchen bin is torture!

I've stopped buying nutella, coz I can eat it by the spoonful & the jar:eek: Switched to aldi own brand, not to my taste but keeps the kids happy:D

I physically ran away from a sausage roll! A colleague at work was handing out sausage rolls in the staff room one lunchtime. Id said no thank you several times, but she was very insistent, in the end she thought she would thrust it at me. I didnt know what to do so so jumped up and ran away being chased by a sausge roll!

You know that feeling when you've had dinner, your watching tele, the curtains are shut and your all cosy.. And you think 'mmm I could just eat some chocolate right now' if I stand up to go to the cupboard I head straight for the bedroom and go to bed lol.. Crazy right but I know its the only thing that will stop me getting the urges that usually end up winning.. Now that's crazy lol.

You know that feeling when you've had dinner, your watching tele, the curtains are shut and your all cosy.. And you think 'mmm I could just eat some chocolate right now' if I stand up to go to the cupboard I head straight for the bedroom and go to bed lol.. Crazy right but I know its the only thing that will stop me getting the urges that usually end up winning.. Now that's crazy lol.

Lol thats what i used to do x

I've gone for a drive before! It worked. I live in Cornwall and the country lanes need concentration plus there are minimal drive thrus etc :)

In Italy you could buy little individual servings. Not seem them here... I can't buy a jar cos I eat a jar!

Morrisons do them!

I only buy them.. a jar is lethal!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At work Friday someone brought in choc chunk cookies and physically handed one to everyone even though I declined. So once she had gone I out it back in the pack!! Now that's willpower lol!

This sounds familiar! If i open and start eating something that could get out of hand, I have been known to throw it away into the kitchen bin, then need to empty it into the dustbin outside. Madness really!

Discovered a new weird temptation dodging strategy tonight ....

Baked a chocolate cake for a friend and as soon as the mix was in the tin ready to go in the oven I picked up the Flash Bleach spray and skooshed the bowl and spatula to stop me sticking my fingers in the left overs!!

I've reached a new level of bonkers!!!

Am I the only mad person?!

View attachment 109944

Z0MG CAKE

Back