1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Creamy & Fresh! Strawberry puddings! Low syn & VERY easy!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Cherryade, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Cherryade

Cherryade Full Member

Eton Mess Cherryade Style!

Chop up about 8-10 strawberries add to half a tub of quark, sweetener to taste.

Serve with busted up meringue (2 syns, I think)

Gwooor!!!

Strawberries & cream

White choc options (2 syns), half tub quark, sweetener to taste if ya need it. Mix and serve a big blob on top of fresh strawberries.

Strawberry cheesecake

As for strawberries & cream but crush 1 digestive (3.5 syns) in your bowl before popping in your 'cheesecake' style mix and top with strawberries.

Strawberry Mousse/Icecream

Squish up about 8-10 strawberries add to half a tub of quark, sweetener to taste. Leave to chill and solidify a bit in the fridge. Add gelatin if you prefer your mousse more mousseey! Or freeze and regularly mix until set like icecream.

Last edited: 31 May 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Thanks hun, some great ideas there. Nice for this weather. xxx

4. Cherryade

Cherryade Full Member

YW. I froze the strawberry mousse one and it makes a lovely icecream :)

5. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

I made the white choc options quark, fromage frais and sweetner all plonked on top of a digestive and topped with strawberrys for taster night tonight and boyyy did they go quick lol they loved them, so thanks hun ;)