Creamy Pasta Bake help? Recipes?

Mary Jane

Does anybody know any pasta bake recipes that are creamy and don't use tomato. I'm on the Extra Easy Diet :)

Syn free or low syns if possible? Any help would be great Ive made one before and used fromaise Fraise but they just have that awful taste to it?

I need a yummy tea :)

Thread moved to recipe forum

Hello

Have you tried using something light philadephia extra light (as a helthy extra). Fry (in fry light) some onions and red pepers together with a little garlic and chillie if you like a bit of bite to you tea. Mix it in with the melted Phily and add a little milk to thin it, cook for a few mins and season to taste. Mix in with pre cooked pasta and wack it in the oven.

Sorry it not an actual recipes but all my cooking is ad hock.

Hope this helps

Cherry

You could use a can of condensed mushroom soup. It's 3.5 syns per half can as I recall. Mix with some hex cheese maybe?

Similar to above recipe but its green day. I cook pasta & crumble in either a veggie stock cube or chicken. Fry lite leeks and peas until soft. Drain pasta but keep the water/stock. Add garlic herb Philly as ur healthy extra to stock and stir until becomes creamy sauce. Pour over pasta, add other ingredients and mix in. Serve with garlic bread( synned). It's delish. I usually do all ee days. But this is nice & feels like your having a treat! :)

Ace thank you. I just tried one with laughing cow and was really nice. I just find using quark and FF it ends up having such an odd taste.

If anyone has anymore send them my way :)

i use low low cheese spread its fab half a tub is a hex a it comes in red pepper and chilli cracked black pepper and just plain cheese flavour and is great as a pasta sauce i even use it to make cauliflower cheese too

Back