1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Creamy question

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ConfusedGirl, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows of any sort of cream, eg squirty/whip cream or pouring cream, that is low in syns? I miss having it with cake (low syn ofcourse) and fruit! I think i read a post on here a few days ago where someone mentioned some, i think from tesco but i cant find the post and cant find it on the S.W website! Please help someone :) Thanks :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I don't really buy it - too tempting! However Anchor do a 'real dairy cream' in a light version, which is 1 syn for 12.5g. I'm not sure what 12.5g of squirty cream looks like, but I imagine you'd get enough for 1 or 2 syns to give you a good cream hit!

Elmlea also do a single and double cream light which is 1 syn per tablespoon for single, and 2 syns per tablespoon for double.
  4. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Thankyou :) Do you know where i'd be able to buy it from? I'm off to sainsbury's in a bit so hopefully i'll be able to get it there :D
  5. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

I found some anchor light dairy cream from sainsbury's thanks :D Will be trying it tonight hehe :X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.